Chapter 1

Cassidy POV.

"Amber get up you lazy ass" I scream as I was eating breakfast waiting for Cameron to call about our morning Starbucks. Me and Cameron have been friends since kindergarten.

I hear my ringtone Life of the Party and I walk to the table where my phone is to see who is calling. When I see Cameron's name I hit answer.

Cameron: Hey Cassy! Are you ready for Starbucks?

Cassidy: Yea do you want me to meet you at your place?

Cameron: No I will be over as soon as I shower

Cassidy: Ok! See you then

Then the call ends. Just hearing his voice makes me smile. I've always secretly had feelings for Cameron but I can't tell him, it would ruin our friendship.

Minutes later I hear a knock on the door, it's Cameron.

I walk to the door and open it. "Hey Cam" then Cameron asked if he could use our restroom before we left so he walked over to the bathroom. I was walking by the bathroom to get my jacket when the door hit me. I feel to the ground and actually it was pretty funny. "Oh my gosh are you ok Cassy?" Cam asked, I told him I was fine and went upstairs to tell Amber I was leaving.

I walked back down and told Cam I was ready. We walked out the door and walked to my car. Cam said he would drive but I don't let anyone drive my car.

We got in the car and drove to Starbucks. When we got there we ordered our normal - Mocha Cookie Crumble- and went to sit down. Every time we go to Starbucks we said the same exact seat and talk about what has happened throughout the week.

We left Starbucks and in the car Cameron started to say " me and Nash have some big news for you and Amber" and then I was thinking what could the news be? "When do I get the news" I asked him. He said "well later today when you and Amber are together." I was just so curious as to what it could be?