Chapter 2

Ambers POV

(Same day as Cassidy and Cameron's morning starbucks)

I was woken up by that freak I live with screaming to get my lazy ass up. Ugh why can't I just sleep?! Anyways I got up and was about to get in the shower when I hear another knock at the door. Who could it be? Cassidy and Cameron already left. ?

I open the door and see nash standing there on his phone. "Hey amber" he says. "Hey nash what's up?","Cameron and I have some big news." Said nash. " What is it?!" " well I can't tell you yet because we need to tell you and Cassidy together when her and Cameron get back" says nash. "Okk well u can come in and we can wait for them to get back".

"Hey do you wanna watch a movie?" Asks nash, "sure, which movie?" "I don't know? How about The purge?" Nash says. I was honestly terrified and hated scary movies😬 but I had to say yes so i wouldn't get made fun of. "Sure that sounds fun!" I said, nash started the movie and sat down on the couch next to me.

Nashs POV

When Amber asked me what movie to watch I wanted to watch something scary figuring she would cuddle next to me. "How about the purge?" I suggested, she looked scared but agreed. I put in the movie and sat next to amber on the couch. I really like her but I know she doesn't like me. I can't wait to tell her that we want to take her and Cassidy to magcon...

Ambers POV

The movie was starting and It wasn't to bad but when I looked up I screamed and his my head in Nash's shirt, it was really scary. Nash grabbed my hand to try and comfort me and I guess it worked but I got butterflys- do I like nash?

We kept on watching and I didn't realize our hands were still intertwined until nash pulls his hand away. "Sorry" nash and I say at the same time when he pulls away. He could probably see me blushing right now!

Nashs POV

Amber hid her head in my shirt when she got scared and I found it really cute honestly. She got scared so I grabbed her hand to try and comfort her. It wasn't till the movie was almost over that I realized my hand was still in hers and pulled away. I could feel myself blushing so hard right now, shit! "Sorry" we both say.

Just then I started to stare into her eyes and she stared into mine...

Ambers POV

After we pulled our hands away I started to stare into his eyes and he stared into mine... just then we both started to lean in and the next thing I knew our lips crashes together and we kissed but then...

Cameron's POV

Cassidy and I were on our way home from starbucks. We go to our apartments and she said I could come over so nash and I could tell them the news. As I open the door I saw... Amber and nash kissing!!

"WHAT THE HELL NASH WHAT ARE YOU DOING I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I screamed before I just ran back to our room. Tears were streaming down my face, but why, I like Cassidy. Wait do I?

I just can't believe what happened, I can't imagine how Cassidy is taking this.