8

What I can do is
To make a pretty flower
That resembles you
Blossom in this garden, in this world
Then breathe as the person you know
But I still want you
I still want you

"Where am i?" The first words that come out from my mouth after a long sleep. I can't remember anything. My heart. It feels different. My head also dizzy a little.

"Hye. You already wake up. Wait i'll call Namjoon hyung now." Jungkook. One of my friends.

Namjoon hyung then enter my ward. "Already wake up? How's your feelings? Do you hurt anywhere?" He asks me.

"No. Just where are we?" Why my ward looks different from before.

"Nǐ yǐjīng xǐngle ma? Nǐ juédé xiōngbù hé tóu bù shòushāng ma?" The chinese doctor ask me something in Chinese that I also can't even understand. He has that tough body. Muscular with muscles.

"Eh sorry haha. I mean you already wake up? Do you feel any hurt on your chest and head?" He laugh at his own mistakes.

"I feel... better." I don't why but i really feel better than before. "Good. I'll leave you guys for now. I will come back before dawn." He left us with a nurse.

"Where are we? Hong Kong?"

"Yup. We're in Hong Kong. Don't you remember anything hyung?" Jungkook asks me.

"Hyemin.. What happen to her?" I asks Namjoon hyung.

"That girl? She's in Korea now ofcause. You being transferred here immediately after you fainted one month ago. Dr Kim quicken the date you should come here. Well scared your condition become worser that time." Hyung explains everything to me.

"One month?" I've been sleeping for one month??? What a long rest.

"No it's 4 weeks actually hyung" Jungkook's head being hit by Namjoon hyung due to his words.

"It's the same -_-" I replied him.

"No it's not.." He start sulking in front of us. "Let's go. I'll buy you ice-cream. " Namjoon hyung and Jungkook left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Another one month passed and now I'm in the Incheon Airport. I'm now fully recovered from the cancer but still have to take good care of myself.

We spilt apart as Namjoon hyung and Jungkook went directly to our home. While here I am, in front of the hospital where treated me before. I went to the garden before going to Hyemin ward.

Holding a Ranunculus bouquet on my hands, I'm walking towards Hyemin's ward. How is she now. Did her illness getting better? I bet she is still beautiful like before. Did she get bored for walking alone in the garden without me? How was her days? These questions keep lingering in my head. And one more important thing that I want to say to her before I meet her last time. I want to confess my feeling.

When I come in the ward. There's no one there. It's like have been left out for a period.

"Who are you" Someone behind me ask me. "Jimin? OMG Jimin? You recover already?" Dr.Kim asks my condition. I thought Hyemin but end up it's Dr.Kim.

"As you can see." I smile and hug him. "Are you looking for Hyemin?"

"Yes. Can I know where is her? It's been a long time I didn't meet her. Did she already discharge?" Dr.Kim's expression change to a sad look.

"Follow me." He didn't say anything except for that. Okay this is a little bit weird. Why can't just he tell me here??