friend

millie

finns sister is visiting today.

her name is grace.

noah and jack have been spending a lot of time together today, first they went out to breakfast, then i don't know what.

finn and i are cuddling up in his bed, and his arms are wrapped around me so tightly almost as if he'd lose me. considering what just happened, of course.

we both jump when his phone starts to vibrate out of control.

"hello?" he answers in a groggy voice.

i hear a muffled voice through the phone, which is who i'm assuming is grace.

i doubt its noah or jack, because they've been busy.

"yeah, just walk in i'll unlock the door." finn says, getting up.

"love you too, bye."

he shuts off his phone, dropping it on the bed.

he groans loudly, plopping himself on top of me. his face burrows into the side of my neck, and i smile, smelling his hair.

i lift his head up with my hands, and hold it up by his cheeks. i send one last smile before i lean into a kiss. it was slow, and i liked it. his hand holds my neck, pulling me further into the kiss.

his other hand travels up underneath my shirt and on my bare waist.

i pull away, and his head rests on my forehead.

"we should probably get up." i say.

"just a few more seconds." he says, closing his eyes while our foreheads are still connected.

i lightly laugh, stroking his cheek.

-

"i'm here!"

a voice coming from the living room sends both finn and i to jump, especially when we realize we fell back asleep.

"one second!" finn yells, throwing the sheets off of us. thankfully we have regular clothes on, and not out pajamas. i didn't wear makeup, so it's not smudged.

thank god.

she would've thought i was disgusting.

i take one glance at myself in the mirror and i look as good as new. and finn... he always looks good.

we walk into the living room, and there stands a girl about my height with super short dirty blonde hair with bangs, a bright yellow dress and some white converse.

"hey gracie. i missed you." finn says, pulling her into a hug.
"hey finn." she says, hugging back.

after a few seconds, her eyes travel to meet mine.

"you must be millie!" she says, smiling and pointing her finger at me.

before i could answer, she pulls me into a tight hug.
"i'm grace." she says into my hair. i look over her shoulder to finn, and he's smiling, shaking his head at her.