(Chapter 1) Escape/Memories

Kuroko Tetsuya's P.O.V.

'I ran as fast as I could, no matter who I bump into, just keep running, don't stop. ' I thought repeatedly.

I'm running, my wobbly legs ache. It hurts. I'm hungry, I haven't eaten for days.
The last time I have ever ate was last week.
The white cum mixed with blood poured out of my entrance, yes,I was raped.
I ran as fast as i could just to be as far away from them I don't want to do it again.. I don't want to starve.. I don't want to do those things with them.... The way they put it inside me as if I was a toy.... I don't want to remember..i don't.. It hurts.. No..

Somebody... Anybody.. Please..Just SAVE ME!!!!

~Flash back ~

"No!!" I screamed, begging H****** not to put his thing inside me.

"Stop struggling you lil' shit, or else I can't put it in!!" H****** yelled, grabbing my hair and slaming my face towards the ground. Not letting me move one muscle.

"Please.... Stop...*sob*..it hurts.." I begged for mercy, but it didn't work. It wouldn't work.

H****** grabs a pocket knife from his jacket, stabbing it on my ear,now my head couldn't move. It hurts.

He then shoves it inside my entrance , so roughly that my hole started to bleed.

"AHHH!!!!  STOP PLEASE IT HURTS!!!" I screeched. I couldn't bare with the pain. I cried and cried, new tears forming in every corner of my eyes

"Ahhh~" he let out a moan of pleasure, while he started thrusting, it hurts.

The scars from last time hasn't even healed yet..It hurts so badly...

"Hey, let me have have some fun too." M****** said while he pulled off the knife that was stabbed onto my ear, throwing the knife aside. He grabbed my chin and forced my mouth to his member.

"Suck it now, or else." M****** said inpatiently with a annoyed expression. His blank eyes staring at mine.

"no.... *sob* " I tried to flee from his grip but he slapped me and gripped onto my head, forcefully slamming my face to his disgusting, smelly member.

"I said SUCK IT!!" his expression was still annoyed, he wanted pleasure.

"NO- ack!!!!" He pushed my head down, making me deep throat him.  I choked, tears threatened to fall. So I bite his member, so hardly that it bleed, he screamed in pain as I coughed, begging for air. It hurts..

"FUCK OH THAT HURTS SO BAD,  YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" M****** yelled. Slapping me, punching me,kicking me,  it hurts...

Till everything went dark.

I woke up, seeing nothing but darkness. They were in another room, some buying more items online, some were talking , laughing like maniacs, they're stupid enough not to tie both my hands and feet up.

I got up, my legs were wobbly,  my back was aching. I managed to get up. Cum mixed with blood was pouring out of my entrance, some were on the floor, there's a huge set of sex toys on the left side of the room. Some knifes , guns etc.. were on the right side of the room.