(Chapter 2) A Certain feeling..

Kuroko Tetsuya's P.O.V

"No!!  Please... Don't..STOP!"

"Like I'd listen to you, bitch."
.
.
.
.
.

I gasped as I opened my eyes, blinking twice. 'I had a nightmare again, didn't I?' I laughed at the thought.
I then noticed that I was crying, I quickly wipe the tears off of my furr. I see bandages covering almost half of my body.

"You're awake I see." the door opened, revealing a  redhead with mismatched eyes. He had a small smile.

He walked towards me and sat beside me in a chair. Scanning me with his eyes.

"What's your name?" he asked as he placed his chin on his hand. Looking at me in the eye. I admire his features. especially his red as ruby mismatched eyes, they're.. really Beautiful I must say.

"Kuroko Tetsuya....thank you for saving me last night........" I wouldn't want to trust people right now.. But I feel really comfortable with him somehow, what's this feeling? Do I know him?

"Kuroko Tetsuya, that's a nice name. I'm Akashi Seijuro." he said has he reached his hand to the table, grabbing a teal collar with a heart shaped ruby in the middle,golden dots around it. It's beautiful.

I tilted my head in confusion, many questions popped in up in my head.

"Put this on when you feel like it." Akashi placed the collar on my paw/hand.
As I stared at it,  he spoke.

"You're quite interesting, I've never seen your kind before. Usually I just see nekojins everywhere. Your special" he was smirking.

"well,  I better get back to work. See you later, Tetsuya~" Akashi took a last glance of me then walked out of the room.leaving me flustered because of the tone he used to called my name.

Akashi Seijuro's P.O.V.

(A/N: Italic is for Bokushi, the golden eyed. And normal for Oreshi, the mismatched eyed.  Correct me if I messed up the whole Oreshi Bokushi thing.. It's confusing ('ε')" )

'he really is special one'

'of course he is, he's our Tetsuya of course'

'Imagine this. his fluffy tail around your waist while he moans. and you pulling his leash, doing it---- '

'Shut up. I can sense that you're nosebleeding...'

'Well you're nosebleeding too, bokushi.'

'Why don't you let me take over?'

'if I let you take over, you'd probably make Tetsuya scared of us.' I sigh.

I grabbed the phone from my pocket and started dialing the numbers of the rainbow haired friends.

"Uwah!Akashicchi,what's wrong? -suu~ ヾ(≧▽≦*)o" the annoying dog, Ryouta answered the group call first.

"As expected, your the first to answer. Ryouta--" I was cut off.

"Yo! Akashi,kise!" a blue gangaro, Daiki was the one who dared to cut me off. He must've had a death wish.

"You dare to cut me off, Daiki?" I said with a cold tone, I was furious.

"A-Ah.. Uhm.. No,no not at all.. Akashi.. H-heh.." seeing how he's stuttering, he probably knew he'd get killed, must've pissed his pants.

"Hello?Is there something wrong, Akashi?" That voice,it must be Shintaro.

"Ah yes,yes there is. But I'd like to announce it when everyone is here."

"hello?~..." that voice filled with boredom , it's Atsushi. im sure of it..after all i am the emperor.

"Ah yes,now that everyones listening..I need you all to come over.

_______________________________________

LilyChan:  IM SORRY EVERYONE FOR DISAPPEARING AND NOT CONTINUING THE BOOK FOR SO LONG!!!! IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!
😭😭😭😟
It's just that school is like hell for me, it's stressing me out...And I got bad grades..I still reply to some comments...I'm not dead or anything....Look im sorry okay?
😞
Forgive me all you like , it's Your decision.😔

Akashi: you better keep updating.

Kise: yeah Author-san -suu~!!!(ノД')シクシク

LilyChan: yes, I'll try..

_______________________________________

Thank you for reading.