2

Jimin>
Well today I made a new friend....a smoking hot friend actually.

Jimin and Hobi continue walking to some random place talking knowing each other."OMG you can dance too",jimin says loudly.Hobi cheeks turn light pink at the young boys reaction.

Hobi>
Y-ya I can dance

Jimin>
I need to see you dance man. He says amused by the older boy.

The boys continue walking and decide to go to a park they where passing by  and sat on the swings. Hobi on the right swing and Jimin on his left swing." So how old are u hobi" jimin says looking at hobi." Well I am 23 ,how old are u jiminie?" Jimin blushes bright red at his new nickname."I-i am 22" jimin says stuttering. " YAY am a year older than you."hobi says happily with a big smile.*omg hobi is so cute I just can't take it* jimin says in his head while giggling and  looking at hobi on the swing.

The boys had staid on the swings for a while until it started to get late. "Well jiminie I have to get home its getting late and Cusco must be starving" "oh hobi you have a pet nice and ok I understand.Also could be hangout,if u want though."
"Oh, yes yes I would love to hangout all give u my number and my Instagram" Hobi looks in his pockets for something to write which luckily he found a pen."uhh jiminie may I write in on your wrist" "oh that's fine Hobi" Hobi graves Jimin's  wrist and writes his number and Instagram."Well here's my number and Instagram.Well talk to you later jiminie" Hobi walks away and heads to his house after he hugged Jimin goodbye.

Hobi>
Well I direct sleep but it was all worth it for meeting jiminie.I can't wait to be with him again, I love being with him....could it be..that I feel feelings for jiminie...uhhh Nahhhh his just a grate buddy plus I have never dated a person before so it couldn't be.

Third person>
While Hobi walked back to his house he couldn't get Jimin off his head. He was finally home when Cusco runs to him happily to see him.Hobi pets Cusco and heads to the kitchen and cooks some for him and gives Cusco some food. After a while he came out the restroom from taking a shower he gets his pajamas and heads to his bed and falls fast asleep.