Opposites Attract. (ᴏɴᴇ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ)

Dedicated to Bel watson for helping make my amzing Cover! Mwah -enjoy '❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀'❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀'❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~ ❀ ~

-Ammie's POV

Almost every one had left. I heard the sweet sounds of the birds and the gentle waves. i could smell the sent of the water , feel the Sharp but soft caress of the breeze. See the fish playing and all of the colors of a rainbow reflecting off the sea as the sun and water become one. I could hear the faint noises of the rides from the fair and excited screams escaping from children's lips! Its a little piece of heaven on earth. We walked down the the beach finger interwined letting the sand explore our feet. It was all so, i don't know, no word could describe this moment except breath-takingly astonishing. It was silent but not awkward silent, perfect silent! I inhaled a breath of fresh air praising nature working at it's best.

"This looks like a comfortable spot let's sit here" Harry harmonised breaking the silence.

"Sure" I replied. i laid back resting on the suprisingly comfortable sand staring at the sunset as it slowly faded into darkness. " Did you enjoy today?" i asked harry curiously waiting for an answer.

"Yes i did it was truly amazing and a very unforgetable day!" He declared in full honestly. "Did you have fun?"

"Apart from the part of you holding tightly on my hand from being scared of Rock City then yes, it was great.

" how could you?" he gasped and pretended to be hurt. "I did no such thing you liar."

"Cool story bro!" Was all I could say.

" Urgh I hate it when you say that!" He exclaimed

I love it when I say that to!" I retorted

It became silent after a while, i picked up sand and throw it back down, I checked my watch for the time and realised i was about to be late to pratice.

"Hey harry thank you or a great time but I best get going!" I reminded him for the 3rd time

"Come on I'll give you a ride because I'm so nice!" He said "First one to the car is an eggs with smuged peas and goose poop on top!"

I had already started running but then I stoped and replied what he said in my head oh wow am i slow oh well! I zoomed to the car , openning the door and sitting on the uncomfortable leather seat.

The car ride so was so damn silent i nearly fell asleep, just nearly! The car came to a holt, i pushed open the door and ran into the front step of the house just as i was about to knock

"Arent you forgetting something?" Harry announced with a smirk rising on his full cherry red lips

"Oh yes i am!" he came closer to me and i came closer to him our lips were inches apart...closer.... closer.. . I slamed my hand on his lips and pushed the door open to my luck it was open!

"lifes a bitch harry!" I shouted

i walked to see my best friends staring aimlessly at the TV watching The Big Bang Theory.

"Hey guys!" I uttered loudly

"Hey Amms!" They uttered even louder!

"Riducliously loud dont you think!"

" Na, I think we're fine!" They chorused in unison 

 I marched upstairs to get changed when some noise went off. Oh well could be anything! 

I striped from my uncomfortable dress and danced my way downstairs in my bra and panties, remembering about the "Pratice" we had, we didnt really i just wanted to get out of there with out feeling awkward.

I reached the bottom and the stairs and slided through the room with my socks, failing epically i landed on the floor with my butt! I muttered some "Really" colourful words, swearing was not aloud in this out otherwise you have to put £2.00 in the douche bag jar.

"So how was the 'mate date' with harry." "Did you kiss, did you do the dirty deed!" Asked Nikki

"Awh nikki don't do that it's rude!" "So die you do it in the toilet!" Mumbled Thelma quietly  

"HIPPO!" yelled nikki  

"What?!" Retorted Thelma  

"Your a hypocrite!"  

"Oh no you didn't!" Thelma snapped snapping her finger sassily (A/N not sure that a word but....) "You take that back."  

"Uh hell to the no HIPPO HIPPO hypocrite!" Exclaimed nikki as Thelma slapped her across the back of her long hair.

"Lets get this partay started!" clamored Nish in excitement "bitch fight, bitch fight, BITCH FIGHT!"  

"Dudes, dudes dudes we all need to calm down and chill to the music and meditat-"  "Shut up amber!" we all yelled bellowed in unison to her!

"ok ok dudes chill geez, your harshing my mojo!" she alledged. "For the last freakin' time amber shut the crap up you win JESUS!" I Screamed at Amber. We had this bet the person who can talk like  a reggie meth type person for a week wins absouteley nothing! Amazing prize i know i thought of it! im so smart! 

" Well i like it so ... so PISS OFF! screamed Amber

"Guys, guys stop with the fighting and all the weird talking it's not our fault nikki is self-centred!" verbalized Thelma

"AAh bitch no you didn'ti for 1 is not self-cent- the phone ran cutting off Nikki

i ran to get the phone "go for CHOATIC" I said

"Hi guys it's Amy,  anyways come to the studio we have quite a lot to go over and... theres 6 HUGEE SUPRISES from SIMON COWEELL!" Squealed excitedly by  Amy our manager.

"OHMIGOSH GUYS WERE GETTING 6 HUGE TEDDY BEARS WITH OUR FACES IT ON YAAAY!" I shrieked excitedly

"No guys, seriously Guys listen it's not huge teddy bears it's on-" i cut the phone before Amy could finish her sentence

"I can believe we are getting huge teddy with our faces on it, but theres only 5 of us unless there's a a secret ninja who hangs out with  us and makes us think he or she probably she is in the band!" Said Nikki supiciously. (A/N >_<)

it was no use Nikkita's mind is some freaky little thing not going through that again! I ran up the stairs to change into a checkered leggings,denim waist coat and a converse and took my car keys, i ran viciously down the stairs all the girls were dressed in lets say they pyjamas! we all got into the car i drove straight to the studio i just couldnt wait to get my teddy bear...

-Thelma's POV

 When we got into the studio, They al rushed into the studio like animals screaming "Geranimo" whilst i just walked calmly incase my leg started to give in... I noticed Nikki stoped running turned back to look at me, oh shit not the serious talk anything but! she walked slower to me wwhilst the rest of them still ran it took about 3 mins to get to the main place where we meet so we still had time!

"Dont do this again Thelma!" Nikki exclamied as she got closer too me.

 _____________________________________________________________________

DU-DU DUUUMMMM. Hi my fellow friends, this is new story currently pending if i want to write it or not tell me whatcha think cuz im off too schol.

VOTES WILL BE GOOD THANK YOU VERY MUCH.   

I ALSO LOVE COMMENTS