Chapter Thirty-Six

• • •

• • •

I was off the plane quicker than I landed days
ago. That's God saying that it's time for me to face the angry side of my girlfriend that I haven't seen in quite awhile.

But Dinah and Mani are the only ones picking me up.

When me and Dinah locked eyes, I dropped everything and we ran full speed to each other.

I leaped in her arms and wrapped my legs around her as she spun me around, making her stumble back and hit the ground hard. We grunted in pain but laughed it off. I missed her so much.

"I fucking missed you!"I screamed as we hugged each other tightly.

"I missed you too, boo!"She laughed obnoxiously in my hair.

I kissed her cheek repeatedly and she giggled as she let me down out of her arms. She hugged me some more and kissed my forehead.

I ran to Mani and hugged her so tight I picked her up off the ground and she laughed as she hugged me back.

"I missed you, Mani!"I smiled and she started laughing,"I missed you too!"

When I turned around Dinah was going to get my luggage.

The helped me with everything and helped put everything in the trunk of Mani's Jeep.

"So how was your week in the ATL?"Dinah asked, eager to know.

"Oh it was a lot of fun,"I smiled cheekily. "It's just as hot in Georgia as it is in L.A. But it's so pretty and fun. Like you're never bored there. There's always something to do from day to night. I can't wait to go back."

Mani smirked, "Now when you say you can't wait to go back, does that-"

"No, that-no. That's not what it means. I don't know. It was just a meeting. That's my answer until I make my decision. I have to go back in about three weeks for a photoshoot."

"Well you have my ultimate blessings,"said my Norminah together with a warm smile.

...

Once I got my things in my house-I'd unpack later, after I get situated with my boo thang, I grabbed my keys and sped off to Ally's place. Let's pray she's home.

I knocked on Ally's door and I can hear her lazily ask who is it so I didn't say anything. If I say it's me, she may not even open the door.

"Who is it?"she says louder. She has the peep hole, and she got it fixed down so that she could see through it, why don't she fucking use it?

"Stop playin with me, girl."I fussed. "You got the peep hole right there. Use it."

She completely ignored what I said. "Who.is.it??"