~☆3☆~

SooJoon's POV

I enter the school next day and try to avoid my friends and Mark. It doesn't go out well, since Jisoo is standing right next to my locker.

"Why didn't you answer my phone calls yesterday?" she asks when I get to my locker.

"Good morning to you too..." I say. She cringes."I was busy. I'm sorry." I lie.

"I know better." she says. It's true... I can't lie to her."Listen... if you got mad because of what we said... I'm sorry. We are just trying to get our place back."

"I know, but you guys were going too far..." I say. I'm glad she's understanding and asking for forgiveness.

"But... we'll do it anyways" she says.What?

"What?" I ask.

"We'll make plans to take what's ours back. We just... need better ideas." she says."Is it okay?"

"I guess..." I say, insecure."Anyways...I gotta go to Science class. Bye" I say as I walk away.

"Bye!" I hear her say.

I enter Science class and take a seat next to that boy.

"Hello" I hear him say. Excuse me? Did this guy just say 'hello' to me? I hold myself from telling him 'shush' and speak.

"Hello..." I say and place my things on the desk.

"I'm sorry we couldn't introduce ourselves earlier. My name is Taehyung" he says and he offers me his hand to shake. I take it and smile. Taehyung... that's a nice name.

"Well... nice to meet you. I'm SooJoon" I say whilst shaking his hand. He smiles back.

"Well students... Let's start!" the teacher burts into the classroom. I let go of his hand and focus on Mr. Lee "Today you'll have to find partners to make that project I told you about last class. Each project needs two people and I want them in a week. I give you ten minutes" he says and takes a seat.

Instantly, almost every girl goes to Taehyung's side.

"Oppa! Let me be your partner..." They say. "Oppa! Pick me..."

Ash... those girls are so noisy.

"I'm sorry girls... but I already have a partner" he says, then takes my hand. My eyes go wide from his sudden decision, but I just look at those girls and smile, embarrassed.

"Oh, sorry...we didn't notice" they say... disappointed.

I hear some girls from the corner saying things like: "She's SooJoon. She's so popular" or "Do you think she's cheating on Mark?".
As soon as I hear that, I let go of Taehyung's hand.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I can find another partner... I just couldn't stand them." he says.

"No... it's okay. We can remain partners." I say.

"Really? It doesn't bother you?" he asks.

"No... it's alright." I smile, then he does too.

I don't know why I'm being nice to this guy. He's one of those 'popular boys'. It's okay if I have nothing against them... but I can't be friends with them.

"Well students... the 10 minutes are over. Let's start the class" Mr. Lee says and starts talking.

After the class, everyone leaves their seats and I start gathering my stuff to go for lunch.

"So... what are we gonna do for the project?" Taehyung asks.

"I don't know..." I say, distant.

"Well... we need to meet somewhere and think about it" he says.