Had it All

DONT WORRY IT GETS GOOD!

I wonered what this weird teacher was talking about... Maybe something about his wife again? HAHA i have no idea... I was actually in math class. I HATED math class like it was such a bore. i swear no one was even paying attention accept Molly.Hump, figures she would pay atenttion. HAHAH no one likes her. She sooo annoying and a ass. Teachers pet. So back to math, I never really likes this school. It was called Dogwood Primary School. Everybody in this schoool was rich snobs. Including me! But im not a  snob though. Everybody in my school use the latest Macs and IPads and tablets out there with there amazing touch screen, graphics and blah blah blah. I had friends though! Man im not that of a loser! Were the top schools in Arizona. Our school is realy cool though. We have huge elevators to go to one floor and to the other. With Ah- Mazing food buffet and STARBUCKS! We also have these extra classes we can take like Yoga, Swimming, Photography, Laungauge, Hikking, Laungauge, Cooking and Technology.

"Miss Summers, Can you please tell me what this equlels?" Mr. Bart my math teacher asked.

Wow i was daydreaming and i dont even no what the answer is. Pethetic.

"Ummm... I dont know" I said and looked at the window.

" Well you would have KNOWN if you just payed attention. Now class lets review this again"

Everyone turned from there lazy state and glared at me. I rolled my eyes and went back at looking at the board. BRINNGG. Yes finnaly the bell rang. I rushed to my locker when a brown brunnet  boy stoped me.

"Hey Ally"

"Oh hey Brett whats up?"

" I was wondering if you wanted to go and get a slice of pizza. Oh and its on me!

" Sure no probs and thanks " i smiled. Brett was such a cute boy but not really the dating type. Hes been my best friend when i was 8. I love his eyes though. There gorgeous!

I walked on the bus. I love the bus it was soo much fun. My friends were waiting for me at the back and we climbed on. There names were Mary, Sam. Aria and Julie.

"HEYYY ALLY!" they yelled at the same time.

I waved back and we chatted for a long time about boys,makeup and clothes. I was too busy talking about Kyle when we stopped at my house. I waved bye and walked to my wonderful home! Finnaly! It was a regular house. Nothing really special about it. I walked to the front of my door and opened it.

"OH MY FUCKING GODD!!!!!!!! SOMEONE HELP!!!!!! MY DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screeched from the top of my lungs!

My dad was on the floor dead.

IS SUCH A GOOD CLIFFHANGER?SOOOO WANT TH WHAT DID YOU THINK ABOUT IT COMMENT ON THE BOOK AND STAY TUNED TO READ ON WHAT HAPPENED NEXT WEEK - Mel