gone.

I had no idea whether to scream or to faint. I probably did both because when i did, i woke up to the sounds of horrible screams and blurry red/blue lights flashing.

"ALLY DEAR WAKE UP!" a women shouted in her strained voice.

I l;ooked from side to side until i relized it was my mom shaking me. I am so confused, There was people lingering behind the police tape and sirens wailing from the distance. I was on the pavement with my legs and arms spawled all over the place. 

"OH DEAR GOD ALLY! YOUR ALIVE! OH MY GOD..." my mom wailed as she flung to me weeping. I just remembered that my father was dead. They were loading him into the ambulance truck. I was holding back tears. I coudnt cry now.. Not now..

I then tryed to calm my mom but that did not work. My nerby neighbors were shaking there heads in disbaleif and saying there apologies but i walked out of the crime scene in anger. No they dont understand what it is to feel such a painful loss. The burden to see your love one alive one day and the next gone. They think that apologies would make everything better but no. Nothing ever will.

I passed a couple of stores in town until my eyes gleamed of the neon fushion lights. I so totally needed a drink. I am not going there until they all leave. The police and neighbors and everything. I need some time so i can think and be with my dad every second.

I entered the bar. It was very dim and only a few people were there. A couple making out in the corner and a drunk man passed out in the couch. Soft madonna music was playing in the backround. Yup im ganna order a drink.

"Yeah can i have a Margarita?" I asked the bartender

"You dont look like 21" he said as he was wiping his beer bottles

"Um yes i am.. now give me a Margarita." I spat

"Listen young lady i wanna see some ID here and looks like it that you dont have one. Now leave my bar" He raised his voice as he sat his beer bottle to the counter.

" Honestly I dont care, I want to drink right now old man now give me a da..." I yelled but never finished when a strong man pulled me back.

"Let go of me!! NOW!" I struggled and kicked to the mysterious man.

He dragged me out of the bar and sat me down on a bench outside.

I looked up and checked him out. Not bad. Blond hair with hazle eyes and a white v-neck with cargo pants. He looked about 17 or 18.

"Umm.. who the hell are you" I gave him a quizzical look.

"My name is Ben, drunkie"

" I am not drunk i just really needed a drink..Haven't you mom told you not to touch girls?"

"Yes and i wasn;t touching you. You were honestly picking up a fight with the bartender and i had to get you before it go nasty. That's called being nice," he said arrogently.

I looked up and walked away. Before i turned around i  said 

"You have no idea whats happing in my life."

I walked quiclky as my Nike sneakers can take me. That was totally awkward. I waked down lanes of trees and nice looking mansions when i stopped by my house. The crowd was dissapering and i ran to my mom. She was sniffiling and talking to the police. She stopped abrumply when I arrived. The police man gestured at me. I walked over there and stopped.

"Miss Ally I would like to to talk privatly with you." he said

"Umm yes?"

"I must inform you that you and your mother talked for a while. To insure safty for you and your family while we find out this mysterious murder. We highly recomend that you move out of town."