28

This idea was half mine and half @that_reader_1o1. So I hope you thoroughly enjoy this chapter. Please leave lots of love.

Make sure to keep commenting and voting. Leave ideas for me. Especially regarding the baby.

"What is that?" Harry asked right away, eye brows raised in confusion.

"A shirt."

"Why?" Is all Harry asked.

"It's cute."

"It's disturbing. And weird."

"Why?" Louis whined, holding the edge of the shirt and stretching it long, "Its a picture of my babies. Well, of my baby carrying our baby."

Harry shook his head while leaning back into the cushion. He's sat right now on the couch in Louis' dressing room, spending as much time as he can with his husband before he has to go out and finish the rest of the concert.

"I never thought that you could get any creepier," Harry started, twirling a curl around his finger, "But then you do something like this."

Louis rolled his eyes as he walked closer to where Harry sat on the couch. He squatted down in between Harry's legs and got eye level with his growing belly. He immediately smiled right away and creeped his hands under Harry's shirt to press the palm of his hand against the roundness of Harry's plump belly.

"My Zucchini," Louis squeaked happily, nuzzling the side of his face against the side of Harry's belly, "Can you kick for me before daddy has to go back out on stage?"

Harry smiled as he reached for the recorder next to him on the cushion. He turned the power on and widened his grin before flipping the view to Louis who was crouched down next to his belly. He started giggling when Louis hiked his shirt up even higher and began pressing kisses all over his belly.

"My little zucinni. Where are you?" Louis sung out, pressing his palms flat again and looking up at Harry with a bright smile.

"He's moving," Harry mumbled, biting his lip as he felt sudden tears in his eyes.

Louis stayed put for a few moments before he felt a tiny foot pressing through Harry's skin and hitting his palm. His entire face brightened up as he looked up at Harry, his blue eyes shimmering with happiness and love when he felt another kick against his palm.

"Zucinni is kicking for real now," Louis said in awe, pulling Harry's shirt back down over his stomach.

"Great. Now I have a kicking baby in my belly," Harry said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and holding his hands out to pull Louis on the cushion next to him, "My back hurts. My feet ache. I look like a beluga whale. My ass his huge. And now you leave me here with a kicking baby. Thank you for getting me pregnant."

Louis started giggling as he nuzzled his nose along the column of Harry's neck. He breathed in his sweet pregnancy smell before pressing a light kiss along his jaw. "You smell and look amazing, love," Louis mumbled, "You love being pregnant."

Harry blushed as he held the camera out so the view was of the both of them. He smiled at the camera and shrugged, "This baby is never coming out of me."

Louis rolled his eyes and planted one last kiss to Harry's lips before he was standing up from the couch. "Stay put, don't move."

"Where will I even go? I need a crane to move me," Harry whined, powering the recorder off and stretching his legs out on the table.

"You're glowing, babe," Louis replied easily.

"Take the shirt off," Harry complained right as Louis blew him a kiss and ran out the room, "Ill divorce you," Harry added on for good measure, letting out a sigh when it was only him in the room.