The Return Of Superman - SJ

BTS members as fathers in The Return of Superman show

Jin x Reader

Genre : Fluff

Word Count : 2377

Author's Note -

It includes interviews and shootings.
*...* : sentences edited on the final images.Bold : cameras' position in the house or outside.Italics : dialogues.
/.../ : Time.(...) : Sound effects.[...] : camera movementsYou Can Do It

Building

*Sun is rising in Seoul*

Kitchen/Living-room

*It seems like there isn't a speck of dust. The residents are great at keeping a house.*

[Tilt - Dishes/ Furnitures] *All those pink things, is it a daughter? This place is very cute. Who is the family that lives is the lovely house?*

[Hourglass] *Even this is pink.*(laughs)

/8:57 AM/

Kitchen

*Someone is cooking alone*

[zoom] *Vocal singer, Kim Seok Jin*(amazement)

Seok Jin - Hello! I'm a father of two little girls and husband of Y/N. I'm singer Jin. Please look favorably on me. He bows

*He debuted as vocal member in the K-Pop group BTS in 2013. He was loved as the one who took good care of his members. He became an actor in 2021 and is currently in a drama that gets 57% of viewer ratings. [footage of him acting] He won several awards [footage of him receiving prizes]*

Seok Jin cuts some onions as he closes his eyes. [zoom] *It stings* He prepares several dishes in record time and sets the table.(amazement) *what a lovely husband* Once he is done, he goes out of the kitchen.

Hallway

Seok Jin opens very gently one of the doors and takes a look inside.

Children's room

*His daughters are still asleep*(aww)

He closes the door without a sound and moves to the next one.

Parents' room

He goes inside and sits gently next to the person lying down. *He wakes gently his wife.* He strokes her back and leans his head down next to her ear.

Y/N... You need to wake up if you don't want to get late.

Y/N gently wiggles out and suddenly turns on her back, sending her arm across her husband's face. *That must have hurt* (laughs)

Oh! You want to fight this early in the morning? He asks her holding his hand to his cheek faking being hurt. They both laugh and he stands up.

Don't fall back to sleep.

She whines and reluctantly sits up still dazed. (laughs)

Kitchen

Seok Jin decides to wash the dishes, waiting for as you get get ready.

/9:26 AM/

Y/N appears walking to the kitchen. [slow motion] *She looks so gorgeous* You sit down facing your husband who smiles at you from the kitchen. He dries the last plate and joins you.

Y/N - Hello. My name is Y/N and I'm Kim Seok Jin's wife. We are the parents of Jin Ae and Sun Hee.

*[footage of your wedding/family pictures] Seok Jin and Y/N got married in 2022 and had Jin Ae, their first daughter, few months later. Their second daughter, Sun Hee, was born two years later.*(amazement)