tHe nOtE *dun dun dUnNn*

Dear you,

     I love you. Does that sound crazy? It should, because it is crazy. As soon as I saw you with Jenelle, I felt weird. Like for the first time, I wanted to be someone else besides myself, and it's wasn't because Jenelle has a perfect face, or silk hair. I found out later it was because she had you. Believe me, I'm aware that I'm a social outcast and anything but pretty, but something about the way you never fail to make me laugh, and the soft but absolutely adorable way you smile sends me through the roof and miles higher. I didn't know I was capable of having such a giant crush, but here we are, with me to the point where I can't even look at you without turning as red as a fucking tomato.

Like I said before, I'm a social outcast. I'd be so strange for someone as unpopular as me to walk up to you. That's why I'm writing a letter, which I really don't plan on giving to you. (Anxiety and shit)

So if you ever do break up with Jenelle, I wonder if there would be any chance you'd be open to the movies. I heard "Mile 22" is playing nearby. Or anything else, I'm really not sure what type of movie you'd like. (I say that like I'm not a creep and haven't heard you say you want to see that movie twenty million times.)

So tell Jenelle I said "Hi", and have fun at Drama club.

Sincerely,
               Me