Traveling 1 (eng ver.)

Narrator Jinyoung

today we arrived at Incheon all of us where staying in a dorm.as i started unpacking the things from my suit case i hear someone knock the door "come in !" i said still getting things out the suit case i felt something or someone get closer an unexpected felt them smack the back of my head i moan from the pain and looked up at him"J-jisung you are abusive!!!!" jisung pouts and looks back at me an replied with "first of all i'm not abusive and second respect the mom of this trio " he smiles innocently and made quotation marks with his fingers while saying the second part "i have to see if my cute little  babies don't start their hea-"before mamma  Jisung  spilled everything in the air i quickly covered his mouth with my hand  and said nervously "please don't say that i don't want anyone to know...who is who or what  you know?"(lee know you know?)  he looked at me with a weird look well i mean he is the meme lord but i mean with the wtf face this time i let go of him already embarrassed and he chuckled "awe my baby he is such a dummy but if someone ever checks your things they are gonna know what you are and even if they don't know what you are sometimes you make it so obvious"he replied smiling -"innocently"-i already knew that he was making fun of me with his stupid beta face i pushed him out the door "byebye i dont wnat anymore mom talks with you sorry mommy Jisung you know a little too much about me"i closed the door quickly

-

Jinyoung was ready he fixed everything and had everything where it belongs,he ran and jumped on the couch laying down tired he sighs and his body twitched surprised when he heard the  door being opened "JINYOUNG!!BROTHER IS HERE!!" Ong yelled happily and looked at his best Friend Jinyoung and the younger one made fun of him "JinYiing Brithir is himi"he mumbles and Ong quickly grabs a pillow and started running after Jinyoung until Jinyoung bumped against Jisung "Ooww!!" Jinyoung said as Jisung  grabbed him (Jinyoung)before he fell  on his ass  and he looks at them "what did i told you about playing inside the house!?!" he said mad  to the two omegas .Jisung really was almost like a mom he could beat you up or get mad at you  but still love you.The two younger ones stopped playing and Ong said happily to break the silence "finally we are gonna start working soon!!" and Jisung sighs tired and replied  "yeah! and i hope you find an Alpha soon Seongwu because you always be hanging out with betas or omegas and how come hasn't an Alpha taken you already like you are so good looking  like you got it from me, isn't that right baby Jinyoung ???" The younger omega looks at both of them and smile he sometimes he thinks of with are his two best friends so weird but then he remembers how sometimes he loves them more than his own family.

 Narrator Minhyun

I wake up really happy just thinking that finally my brother well i mean best childhood friend finally moved to Incheon with a couple of friends or how he calls him his "sons" either way  i don't understand him but since Jisung is One of my Childhood best friends i love him too much but not in a romantic way of course i love him as my brother both of us always hated when people thought that we where a couple we would start arguing with them. but are family and friends knew us too well and knew we only loved each other  as family .i got dressed since half of my friends wake up late i had nothing to do and then the majority of my other friends are working i texted Jisung on my way out to buy some snacks i was surprised since for the first time Jisung replied fast i looked at the text a couple of times it didn't sound like Jisung plus Jisung always replies In 5 minutes or more and this person replied in less then 2 seconds .

'what did you do to Jisung?'

                                             'nothing , i don't know you but mama Jisung always talks about you and can you please bring me a strawberry tart ?'                                                                                                       

'sure , so are you one of Jisung's sun/ best friends ?'

                                                                                      'yeah i'm one of them'

'okay ill bring you the tart and tell Jisung if he wants something or check in the kitchen and tell me what you guys need '                                       

                                                                                                      'thanks a lot Minhyun'

 When i arrived with the groceries  of my best friend and his children i knocked the door Jisung opened quickly and he hugged me tightly as i responded quickly hugging back he lead me to the kitchen to put the groceries down on the table .he looked at me and smiles "i'm so sorry little brother ,one of my children texted you well they always text themselves with my phone and reply with their phone.i chuckle and smile back at Jisung "no its okay don't worry "Jisung called his best friends then they started presenting themselves i looked over at the older one it was obvious he was an Omega i think his name was Seongwu ? then i unconsciously  smiled when i looked at the youngest he was so pretty and perfect but yet imperfect which for me its just beautiful  when i realized what i was thinking i shake my head i realized the one named Jinyoung he didn't have a smell i was 100% sure he isn't an alpha maybe ...beta  .Jisung hugged both of them after i presented myself and looked at me "my most precious babies aren't they pretty ? Min" to be honest of course i said yes all three are pretty but i felt my wolf getting out of control when i looked over at the youngest .i'm starting to get crazy what am i even saying?!?

   Narrator Jinyoung

When Jisung called me and Ong i went to the kitchen i felt a strong aroma hit me ...alpha i got closer to Ong to calm down since he is an Omega his scent doesn't bother me  the only difference  is that Ong doesn't hide his aroma mean while i do hide it with anything pills,medicine,perfume because i don't want alphas or betas behind me or telling me /ordering me around on the  things i need to do