the meeting

As the meeting was taking place I looked over to the other three sides the kings and queens talking and their children looking at me confused about what had happened just one minute ago I try to put that at the back of my mind and pay attention the queen of water began to speak "I think we should have our children marry each other to keep our peace treaty successful "a forced marriage won't work out we all have our tradition for marriage." Said my mom I close my eyes remembering the tradition we have in our family I open my eyes and the king of nature said we should put our children into one of our environments for a few months then that will help us bring our four worlds closer " the king looked around but there w as only silence then I see Grays mom and dad nod "I say we vote on it" said the king so a little man went around giving us paper and pencils "put your vote in the box when you are done" said the little man he grabbed a box box and set it at the end of the table we then write our votes when I finished filling out the vote thing I put it in the box a few minutes later we all casted our votes and they were being counted "what did you choose Xemma?" I turn around to see Brady standing behind me " i voted for the environment one I want to see the other sides and what they are like" I said "same" I see Gray walking up to us I smile at him and he looked the other way and said "I felt like getting out of my home anyway but then again we will be staying at each others places so it might not be that great" He looked different but I didn't want to say anything so I put my hand on his shoulder and say  "come on it will be great" I look at him and smile he looks at me and said "fine if you say so" Then the old man said "the votes are counted it is the environment one that wins the first side that the children shall go to is the nature side,  Mazy have fun" The old man hands Mazys parents a slip of paper and whispers something to them I turn around and Mazy is pulling Gray, Brady, and me towards her "group hug!!! " She shouts Brady begins to hug us along with mazy so I join to gray looked a bit pail in the face "guys I think gray is uncomfortable we should stop" I say so we all agree but then my mother comes up to me Mazy and Brady run gray stood there looking at my mother  my mother saw him and looked towards him he still didnt move "sigh mom give it up he's not scared of you for crying out loud" So she stared at me and said "here your phone and headphones I also have a extra knife for you because I saw mazy cover your other one up and it surprisingly melted so here's another also here's a bottle of lava you need it or you'll get sick goodbye dear I'll see u in 12 months or so" I roll my eyes and take the things she gave me then we all got on a wolf and left. 
_______________________________________
Hi this wasn't as good of a chapter I was hoping for but I got it done and so  yeah I'm sorry I haven't been updating any books lately I was busy the entire weekend with moving and going to my friends birthday witch I don't regret btw ok I leave now bye!
                             -Nora