KRISHNA Is MY GOD AND MY FRIEND

HERE ARE SOME LETTER FROM Srila Prabhupada :

" Any stage of life in Krishna consciousness may be a victim of strong material energy. Therefore we have to always  take care and strictly follow the rules and regulations....It is very good to take all risks for Krishna but for our personal satisfaction we should not take the least risk. ...this act will enhance your glory in Krishna consciousness.- Letter to Rayarama: San Francisco, March 7, 1967 "

" Five plus five is equal to ten. Two plus two is equal to four. So Krishna plus everything is Vrndavana. Do not forget Krishna, and you shall always be in Vrndavana. - Letter by Srila Prabhupada to Ekendra, 24 January, 1970 "

" A man may perform Krishna Consciousness to a certain percentage and another man may perform Krishna Consciousness to greater percentage or cent per cent progress. So those who are not able to perform the cent per cent progress, they have to remain in the material world, but according to the percentage of progress, they are allowed to take their next birth either in a rich family or in a very pure family.- Letter to:  Anirudha, Montreal, August 24, 1968"

" Dear Lord, when You appear in Your different incarnations, You take different names and forms according to different situations. Lord Krishna is Your name because You are all-attractive; You are called Syamasundara because of Your transcendental beauty. – Krishna, The Supreme Personality of Godhead Chapter 2 "

                    BELIEVES TO KRISHNA ALWAYS AND ALWAYS

( DOWNLOAD THIS APP IN GOOGLE PLAY OR APP STORE VEDIC WISDOM                                                                                                                                                                         

If you want to become krishna bhakta come to SRI SRI RADHA KRISHNA BHAKTI YOGA CENTRE  JL. KAPTEN MUSLIM GG. JAWA KOMPLEK TOMANG MAS II NO.9-O MEDAN-INDONESIA