make up sex

1200 words
~~~~~~

Marsha's P.O.V

I have been waiting for 4 hours, Ethan said he would be back at 8. 4 hours later he isn't home, I swear this boy is getting on my last nerve. I got out my phone and tried to call him for the hundredth time and again no answer. I decided to stay up a little longer just to make sure he got home but I was to tired and fell asleep on the couch.

Ethan's P.O.V

"Yo, that movie was awesome"! "I know right" Ethan agreed to James's statement. "You guy wanna go get sushi"? Emma asked. "Hell yeah" said Gray. We all headed towards our favorite sushi place and started to talk again. I love my friends so much, I always have so much fun. I do wish Marsha was here too, we got into a fight 2 days ago.

2 days ago

Marsha's P.O.V
"Ethan why won't you sit with me"? "Because Marsha I'm busy"! "You have said that the past week"! Ethan didn't say anything and continued doing what he was doing before. After a while enough was enough and I got up and walked towards him and grabbed his phone. He came after me but I kept walking to the backyard, when I got outside I threw the phone as far as I could and walked back inside. After about 30 minutes Ethan came back inside and started to yell at me for throwing his phone.

~~~~~~~

Since then I wasn't comfortable in the same bed so I slept on the couch, we haven't talked since.

Ethan's P.O.V

I shook it off and continued to visit. When Grayson and I got home I saw Marsha on the couch again. I knew she was sleeping there because of me, she was mad and sad... I was really busy I have been trying to get her something. I wanted to get her promise ring with her birthstone on it

I have been try so hard to get it because I have been calling different places to see if they could make it and I recently found a place and I have been checking on everything to name sure it was going perfect

I have been try so hard to get it because I have been calling different places to see if they could make it and I recently found a place and I have been checking on everything to name sure it was going perfect. I know Marsha is mad at me and I didn't mean to make her think I was ignoring her and I want to make it up to her.

I finally got an idea (Marsha I am sorry)

Gray went to bed and he was fast asleep so I went back into the living room where Marsha was and picked her up then brought her into our room and locked the door. I moved all the pillows and blankets to my desk and chair then laid her down on the bed. I took off my shirt and all of her clothes as well. I got off the bed to take off my pants and then got back in between her legs. I started to kiss her behind her ear and made my way down her neck then back up to her jaw. I earned a little moan from her which turned me on a little bit, so I started to make my way all over her, face, neck and chest. She would let out moans here and there, that were so quiet you could barely hear them. My lips made my way down her stomach and to her heat. I placed my fingers at her entrance and moved them up and down. After feeling how wet she was I stuck my two fingers inside her making her move around a bit. I started to pick up the pace a went faster. Her moans got louder the faster I went, making her wake up.

Marsha's P.O.V

I felt this weird feeling right behind my ear that moved its way all around my neck and chest and down my stomach. Then there was an amazing feeling that filled my body, it was going on for a long time, then I woke up and realized what was going on. He was trying to say he was sorry.

I looked down and saw Ethan between my legs resting his head on my thigh I was unable to control my moans and after every few moans he went faster. I grabbed his hair with my right hand and his face with my left, he slowly pick up his head and smirked. After a few more seconds I came onto his fingers and I laid there out of breath, but it didn't stop him from proving how sorry he was. I wanted him to stop but I wanted him to keep going at the same time. He pushed his length into me without warning and started to hit my spot immediately. I was a moaning mess.

Ethan's P.O.V

The faster I went the crazier Marsha got she was moaning so much and trying to grab onto my arms but could never get them hooked. The way she lokked drove me insane she was so beautiful.

After we both came, I laid down next to her and started to brush my fingers threw her hair. A few minutes went by and she was still trying to catch her breath. I sat up and looked at her she slowly looked at me showing her dark brown eyes making me smile.

"I am really really sorry about the past few days I have been working on something for you and I didn't want you to find out, I never meant to make you think I didn't want to cuddle with you I just wanted everything to work out with the suprise." Marsha laid there out of breath still not saying a word. "I love you" I whispered in her ear before she fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up before Marsha and thought of making her breakfast. I made my way to the kitchen and started making her some coffee, pancakes, eggs, and bacon.

Marsha's P.O.V

I could smell bacon being cooked, making me think it was Grayson. I heard the bedroom door open and close then footsteps coming towards me making me shift my head to see who it was... Ethan. He had a plate of food and a cup full of coffee, he set it down on the night table and picked up my head and stacked the pillow back then sat me up, he covered my exposed body with the blanket. He then kissed my forehead and handed me the plate. I looked down and quietly said thank you, he placed his finger under my chin picking up my head and he slowly and passionately kissed me. He then handed me a small velvet red box and smiled, I carefully opened it and saw a ring with a gold band and green stone, I put the ring down on the table as well as the plate and threw myself into his arms. We laid back and he rubbed my sides, he then went into thw bathroom and got a shower, I finished my food and I was waiting for him to come out, then after a few more minutes I decided to give him a little thank you😝😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~