Chapter 6

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A TINY BIT OF SEXUAL THINGS 😏 JUST A HEADS UP

**********************
Y/N's POV.
  You wake up and look around. 'Where am I.' you thought. You get up and walk around. You walk towards the door. You open it and walk towards what it looks like is one of the cells your patients are kept in.

"Hello?" You call out hoping someone address. "Yes princess?" You hear a familiar voice. You look at the cell and realize that you are now in the cell. And none other than Jeong-Guk is standing outside the cell.

"Jeong-Guk let me out now." You say with a bit of attitude. "You arent well Y/N. You will need to get better before we can release you. Also, you have your session right now as well. Ill see you in my office." He said with a sexy smirk.

"What do you mean. Im fine." You say the. Everything goes black. You then realize that you are sitting in your office with your arms tied to the arms of the chair. You look up and see Jeong-Guk looking at you while biting his lip looking you up and down.

"What are you looking at?" You ask and slowly look down at your body and realize that you are naked. "WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!?!?" I yelled. He just chuckles at you.

He doesnt say anything all he does is walks over to where you are tied down. He bends down to were his face is close to your ear. "You have rules to follow. I have to punish you for disobeying them." He whispers in your ear. Which sends chills down your spine.

"What are you talking about you are the patient not me." You say trying not to freak out. He then walks over to his desk and pulls out a vibrator, butt plug, lube, and a whip. "You are the patient. I don't know how maby times i have to tell you that. Now time for your punishment, Y/N." He says as he walks towards you.

You start to shake. 'I'm a virgin!?!?!' You thought to yourself. "Wait?!? Don't do anything to me. I'm still a virgin. I dont want to lose it." You say as you start to cry.

"That doesnt matter Y/N. You have been bad you need to be punished." He said with a smirk on his face. He then comes close to you and kisses you. You try to pull away from him, but it was no use. You weren't going anywhere.

His hands then started to make their way up to your private area from your thigh. You started to freak out. You started to cry even harder than before. His hands start to go inside your lips to play with your clint. His hand started doing a circular motions.

Your cry soon turned into small whimpers from the pleasure you were feeling. His other hand started to play with your left nipple.

Mr. Park's POV.
  Y/N is the most beautiful person i have ever seen. You were walking towards Y/N office. You walk into her office. And you hear her yell "Im a virgin. I dont want to lose it." You knock on her door to see if she is awake. No reply so you slowly open the door and see Y/N in tan sweater and purple socks that go up to your thigh.

You noticed that the sweater has raised up to her stomach showing off her black lace underwear

'What is she thinking? Wearing that to bed? To be honest its really hot and not like anyone would come into her room.' You thought to yourself.

You start to walk over to her bed. You sit on the edge looking over the beautiful women in front of you. You slowly start to move you hand to her thigh. You start to move your hand from her thigh to her private parts.

You slide her underwear over and you start to play with clit. You hear her whimpering from you playing with her. You take your other hand and slide it up her sweater to find she isnt wearing a bra. You start to play with her left nipple.

You the slip one finger into her hole. Oncw you do that she moans out loud. 'That was super f***ing hot.' You then start to pick up your speed. Y/N then became a moaning mess.

Y/N's POV.
  Jeong-Guk was rubing you clit when all of a sudden he slips his finger into your hole. When he does that you start to moan. He then gets fast and your moans start to get louder.

You have no idea what is coming over you. Its like you dont have control over your body. 'God why does it feel so good' you thought to yourself. You start to feel your high coming.

"Oh my god... Im cum....." Before you can finish your sentence he goes faster making you cum all over his finger.

"That's not all you punishment is Y/N. We are just getting started." He said.

Mr. Park's POV.
    All of sudden you hear "Oh my god.. I'm going to cum...." You then start to go faster making her cum all over your finger. You pull your finger out and put it in your mouth. You have been wondered what she tasted like all day.

You then cover her up and walk out the door leave her alone.

Y/N's POV.
  He then pulls his fingers out of you and walks towards the lube. You start to freak out. He starts to walk towards you. The next thing remember is blackness.

You woke up freaking out. "That was all a dream. Dear god it felt so real." You say as you start to get up. You notice you are wet down there. You put your hand inside your underwear and feel thet you are soaked. "Did i really have a wet dream about one of my patients?" You said out loud.

You go to the bathroom to clean up and then head back to bed. As you were laying on your bed you couldn't help but think 'In my dream i was moaning was I moaning in real life?' That was the last thing you remember before you fell back asleep.

**********************
A/n
Sorry its been awhile.