Data Recieved

Chapter 8

Location: Homeworld

 6,000 Years Ago

"Here we are. Good luck you three." The new members of the Rebels stepped off the ship, wandering to an ancient building where aristocrats roam. "There will be a gem who would know in here Coral. Go to the courtyard and speak with Iolite." Coral handed Pearl Rose Water, then hitched her skirt to look more socially acceptable in the area. Lily cupped her hands and Rose sat there, hands folded.

The Iolite gem eyed the gems heading toward her and rolled her eyes. "You must be the new gems. What do you want?" She placed one hand on her hip and stared at Coral, waiting for her to speak. "O-Oh, well you see, Pink Diamond sent us to find out when Blue Diamond was sending her colony to Earth, so, I thought you'd might know!" Coral folded her hands together and smiled awkwardly. Iolite raised a brow. "Oh really? And you can't use your future vision to tell when our glorious Diamond will send her gems?" The purple gem now crossed her arms. "Well, there's so many possible times she could! I need a date that's set in stone, while I can only see the endless possibilities of potential dates."

The Iolite sighed and bought it. "I heard My Diamond will be sending them in approximately 15 years, so very soon." The information was revealed to the gems. Coral nodded, " Thank you, that's all I needed to know." The two gems walked away, put was stopped by an Agate.

"Your Clarity! Your manager has a mission for you," the Agate had slightly shoved a screen in Coral's face. 'Report to Pink Diamond on Earth immediately.' "There's a ship waiting for you at bay N90." Coral nodded and headed toward the ship bay, arriving to see their regular pilot."

"Setting coordinates to Earth your Clarity!"

"My Diamond, we have arrived." Coral greeted Pink Diamond. Rose Water Opal had hid behind Lilac Pearl. "My loyal gems. Tell me Pearl, when will those rebel gems attack my colony, if at all?" The Diamond had sat up in her chair and looked at the two gems with soft eyes. "They will not attack your colony." Pearl spoke out, folding her hands. "Thank you my Pearl." Leaning back, Pink Diamond waved for them to leave.

Though, Pearl had a vision, a possibility of a gem shattering Pink Diamond. But did not report it to her. 'One less Diamond to worry about.' Following after Coral, Pearl looked down at Ro, who climbed on Lily, to be unseen. They headed back to Spinel, where she flew them to the rebel base to meet up with Cyan.

"Oh joy! You all have returned safely! So tell us when Blue is sending her colony!"