T W O

As we went into my room I took my luggage from Joey. "Thanks for helping me" I said with a smile.

"No problem, so uh why don't I ever see you around ?" He said scratching the back of his neck."What do you mean ?" I said as I took a seat on my bed, patting the seat next to me so he can sit.

"It's just weird that I never see you around and I come over like eveyday" he was making eye contact with me and let me tell you I was drowning in his green eyes.

"Um it's just that I always end up going to the mall or I fall asleep, plus I don't live here I live in Chicago with my mom and brother, I just come to vis-" I said as he cut me off saying "yeah I know Charles told me the whole story were like really good bestfriends"

"Oh okay then" I said. Did Charles really told this dude my life ugh. "So are you coming down or ?" He said pointing at the door.

"I don't think so" I said with a chuckle "why not ? Did I say something wrong ?"

"Of course not Joey, it's just I need to unpack"

"Oh okay then, don't be scared we don't bite" leaving out my room with a chuckle and wink. I decided to check my phone and I had so many text messages from Ethan, my mom, and my friends.

Ethan⚡😚: did you land already ?

Ethan⚡😚: bitch is you dead ?

Ethan⚡😚: answer me mf💀

Me: chillax mf

Me: I'm in my room rn

Ethan⚡😚: ok just checking up on ya😘

Ethan⚡😚: I would ft rn but I'm heading to a party

Ethan⚡😚: ft you tmr ?

Me: you already know !

Me: have fun, get wastedd asf since you have the house to youreself😂

Ethan⚡😚: I was planning on that(;

I left him on read and decided to check the rest of my messages.
-

Mommyyy💗: have you landed yet ?

Me: yeah I'm in my room rn

Mommyyy💗: ok keep me updated love❤

Now the groupchat
-
The girlss⚡

Lilyyy❤: heyyyy girl have you landed yet ?

Jamiee🌻: wish you were here

Me: yeah I'm in my room rn

Me: and why what's up b ?

Jamiee🌻: dude Alex is trowing this bomb ass party today !

Lilyyy❤: and bitch it won't be the same without you):

Jamiee🌻: ugh to be honest