Chapter 7

Pov:Midoriya

"Ahh~ right there" I screamed under him. Getting pounded from the back. "Mmmhm~ fuck you feel so good". All that could be heard from my room was skin slapping and moans. Every time he slammed back into me the more I would end up making scars along his back. We were in a werid version of the doggy style position. That's when I realized it felt too good to be true. That's how I knew this was all a dream. Somthing my mind brewed out of sexual desires for him.

I wake up with a bashing headache. I then noticed my legs shaking furiously. I pull the covers off my body. I then saw a mixture of cum and slick all over me and drenching my underwear. At least I'm not hard because I'm already late getting to the bus. I then spring out of bed and go to the bathroom to clean myself off. After that I dash out of my house to catch a train to get to school. I can already feel today is going to be a good day. I say to myself sarcastically.

I ran to the train station trying to use one for all along the way but accidentally running into a pole. By the time I get there the last train for U.A has left. I guess I have to run to school. The way to U.A was long so I better get going now. As I run I end up bumping into almost anyone thats in my way. Then yelling sorry as I continue running to school. I start hearing music and feeling a buzzing in my pocket.

Who's calling me right now of all times. While running I take my phone out of my pocket. "Who's this" I yell into the phone. "It's ya boy" I recognize that voice to be Shinso's talking back to me. "What do you want" I say back a little bit annoyed. "I thought you would like to hear the latest rumor running around at U.A" Shinsou said in a amusing tone. I'm five minutes away from the school so I guess I could hear him out. "What rumor do you want to talk to me about" I say slightly closing my eyes from how tired I was.

"I've been told that an omega and a alpha fucked in the bathroom and that the was literally cum every were" Shinsou said bursting into laughter. That maybe the most weirdest thing I've ever heard. I don't even know what to say about that. "I am disgusted, who has sex in not only a public place but a school bathroom with toilets in front of them" I say almost going on a full rant on how disgusting that is to me. "They could have been facing the back doggy style" I could feel him grinning through the phone. "Can we not talk about doggy style right now" I say remebering this morning. "I'll stop for now but you have to give me a reason when you get here okay" I hear Shinso yell into the phone. "Okay see you then" I say then hang up.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I had to split up chapter 7 you'll figure out in chapter 7.5 why I did what I did. Have a nice day i'll up date near the end of the week. 560words