Chapter 3 Kendra and Zane's Date

Kendra's POV.

I kissed Zane and leftthe Bounty to go dress shopping with Nya. Pass a store and see a teal and white dress with sequins on the dress.

"Oh my gosh..... That dress would be perfect for you and Zane's date tonight." Nya said seeing the dress as well. "Come on let's go have you try it on and we'll also see if we can find some cute ballet flats to go with the dress." Nya said grabbing my arm and dragging me into the store. I was protesting to this and the lady at the counter looked at us like we where crazy people. Nya drug me up to the counter. "Hi ma'am my friend here is going on a date tonight and she's wondering if she could try on the dress in the window." Nya asked the lade at the counter.

"Oh, yes that dress is my favorite one in the store and it is seventy percent off today so you came in at just the right time come that one is for desplay only I have the real one in the back." The lady goes into the back of the store and comes back a few minutes later. "Here it is." She says handing the dress to me. "The changing room are just around that corner." She says pointing to across the store. Nya and I go to the changing rooms I go into one and put on the dress. It slid on like silk and it felt like satin it clung to my curves and inhanced my legs I put on the teal seguined staps over my shoulders and walk out to see Nya and Jay kissing. I cough and Jay turns a red and Kai's Gi and Nya's jaw almost dropped to the floor.

"You look amazing Kendra. You have to buy it Zane will love that dress on you!" Nya says looking up and down at me from my head to toe. "How much does the dress cost?" Nya asked me looking at the dress some more. I look at the tag and I think I went as white as a ghost.

" two hundred fifty dollors!" I say my voice going two octives higher then normal. "I can't get this it's to exspensive I'll find something a little bit cheeper to wear on my date." I say with my voice going back to normal.

"I'll give you some money to help pay for it and you can pay me back by having Zane be in the kitchen so I could see his face when he see's how stunning you look." Jay said grabbing his wallet and giving me one hundred thirty-five dollors.

"Are you sure about this?" I say holding the money in my hand.

"Yes I am. Here give me your cash and I'll but the dress for you." Jay says holding out his hand. I go into hanging room and chang back into what I was wearing and starting looking in my wallet for what I had money wise I gave Jay the other half I needed to give him. "Why thank you now I'll take the dress and I'll go pay." Jay said taking the dress from my arm and taking hold of Nya's hand and take us to the counter.

"Hi I'd like to but this dress." Jay said putting the dress on the counter.

"You guys are just in time this dress in seventy percent off." The sales lady said. Okay I'll take the money and you can have to dress. We left the store and Nya and Jay kissed one last time before Jay left and we went down the street to the brides dress store and find me a brides maid dress. 

We where in the store for three hours before we left to go home. We got home to the Bounty and I ran to my room to jump in the shower and get dressed for Zane and I's date. I put on my dress and grabbed a pair of jeweled sandles and went in the bathroom and threw my hair into a messy bun and a white eye shadow with a light lipgloss. I go to exit the room to see if I could find Nya and or Kai to ask them how I look and Zane was standing there with my favorite color of flowers in a suit and tie with his hair done and he had some colongue on he had his fist raised like he was about to knock.

"Oh.... Hi Kendra I was just about to knock and see if you where ready to go. Oh, here these are for you." Zane said turning a crimson red.

"Thank you Zane. You look amazing." I say taking the flowers and smelling them. Crap I forgot perfume. Thank goodness I have some in my purse. I think to my self mentally facepalming. Zane help his arm out and I wraped my around and we walked towards the game room to tell everyone we where leaving. We get there and open the door we saw Kai and Sophia playing and video game and Kai was losing and I could see him looking at Sophia. Jay where in the arm chair and they where talking. Stephany and Cole where on the love seat with Aaron and Jezabell, And Savanna and LLoyd where sitting on the floor arm wrestling. I looked over a bit and I saw Sencei Wu, Sencei Garmadon and Misako sitting over in the corner talking. I then hear a whistle and I see Cole looking at me Kai then turned around and his jaw hit the couch at a high rate of speed. 

"Wow Kendra you look amazing in that dress!" Kai said getting up off the couch and walking over to me. I hear another whistel coming from Cole and I see him get smacked in the face with a pillow by Stepany. 

"Shut up Cole." Stephany said laughing. 

"So where are you guys going to eat?" Lloyd asked us still arm wrestling Savanna. "OW! My arm doesn't bend that way." Lloyd said as he got his arm bent the wrong way.

"It's a surprise." Zane said. "Come on let go. We just came in to let you guys know we where heading out and we'd be home around 11:30." Zane said as we left the game room and went out side to the deck. We jumped off the side and Zane was holding me bridal style. We got on the ground safely and Zane put me down and we started walking around and we got to the nicest restaurant in Ninjago. "Table for two. Name's under Zane Julian." Zane to the stourdess. She showed us to our table. We sat down and we started talking for a few hours and when Zane looked at his watch to see what time it was and it was exactly midnight.

"Oh my gosh Kai's going to kill us." I say laughing a bit as I took a drink of my soda. Zane and I walked outside and it started to snow a bit. I shivered a little and Zane took of his jacket and gave it to me. "Don't you need it?" I asked him trying to take off the coat. "You're not a robot anymore so you're going to be feeling cold." I continue to say.

"No I'm find honest. Being the Ninja of Ice I don't feel it. Just like Kai can't feel most heat because he's the Ninja of Fire. I contine walking and Zane looks at my feet and picks me up. "You on the other hand do feel cold like I know your feet must be freezing." Zane says and he continues walking to the Bounty he jumps on the chain and he gets me inside. I take off his jacket. "Why don't you change and I'll get us some hot coco ready." Zane says as he takes his jacket from me and leaves to the kitchen. I run to my room as fast as I can. I run in shut the door and go to my closet I see Nya sitting on her bed looing at me. I change in the bathroom into a pair of sweat pants and a tank top and I run into the kitchen and see Zane wearing sweats and a tee shirt. with hot coco on the table with whiped cream cinnamon and a marshmellow on top.

"Wow Zane you did all of this in tem minutes?" I say shocked at how talented Zane was. We sat down and talked some more and I see that it was almost three in the morning I hug Zane good bye and I go to my room. Zane ran behind me before I opened my door.

"Kendra!" Zane called. I turn around to ask what and he kissed me.