Hanahaki

A/n:
          This story is based on Seventeen's "Flower". Please listen to that song while reading.

Sometimes breathing itself gets hard when you're around hyung. I watch the members hug you one by one and how you happily except it back.It hurts so bad hyung. Sometimes I wonder how can someone fall for somebody so hard that it kills you.

The flowers are growing so fast inside me and I feel better just by looking at you even if that makes me choke more petals. You are always concerned toward me and you always ask me "You don't look well today...Winwinnie are you okay? ""I'm fine", I smiled swallowing up the flowers.

I know surgery can not even save me, the flower growing in me had got too attached. When I went inside our shared room, I saw some petals scattered. Panicked, I quickly cleaned them up. I have to be more cautious.  

I still remember during traniee days, how you were with me when I struggled to speak hangul, feelings had been growing for you since that day. And even it hurts I'm gonna say "I'm okay".

I wake up one morning and saw you cuddling with Ten hyung as both of you sleep in your bed. I rush to the bathroom, it hurts seeing you with him. Tears form from both pain of flowers choking out and the heartache of seeing you with him. I used to be the one you come running to when you need comfort, but now it changed. And I'll still be here if you need me. I clean the mess before coming out.

"Sicheng ah You're seriously worrying me. Ah! He sighed. We're all worried.....just please tell me... what's going on" Hyung there's no way I'm telling you. Jaehyun looks at me sadly, he is the only one that knew. "Nothing hyung , I'm perfectly fine." Jaehyun glares at and I motions him that it's okay.

It was finally a break for them and Sicheng decides to stay at the dorm while everyone went out to spend time with the dream members. He thought he'd have this house for himself, but was startled when a lazy Taeyong come out of the bedroom. Taeyong looked utterly surprised to see Sicheng as his eyes were glued on the television. He feared that he will start to cough petals. But to his surprise nothing happened.

Taeyong came and sat beside him and called out," Winwin, I didn't realize that you stayed behind."Uh yes", I replied and moved towards the other end of the couch. "I see" Taeyong said."Are you alright? Sicheng if not maybe I can help you!"

"Don't worry hyung, it's.... nothing. he shuttered. Taeyong noticed it. He inched closer towards Winwin. "Sicheng!" he sighed and pulled Winwin closer and hugged him. "you have hanahaki, right? and it's because of me!!!"  Winwin gasped hearing those things. He pulled himself away from Taeyong's hug. "How?" he asked.

"Jaehyun told...." Sicheng frowns. "Winwin you know I always wanted say it to you but I feared that I'll get rejected". Taeyong slowly cups Winwin's cheeks. " I always loved you Sichengie, the time when I first saw you.... but feared that you will not accept me!"Sicheng's eyes started to become teary and he felt a pang in his chest, he started to choke petals continously.

Taeyong panicked and hugged the latter tightly."I love you Sicheng, I love you so much and I'm so sorry that I let you suffer with this alone. After Sicheng calmed down, he took both of the Taeyong's hands in his tracing his thumb along the Taeyong's finger and smiles." Hyung, it's okay that I get hurt, it doesn't matter because you are the reason... I love you hyung".

Before Sicheng could say anything, Taeyong captured his lips kissing him fully and letting their emotions flow through it and giggling into each other mouths. After parting their lips Taeyong joined their foreheads and looked into Sicheng's eyes slowly caressing his cheek. He pulled Sicheng into a hug and Sicheng was finally happy to be in his Taeyong's hands.