Pussy Moves

As I pulled up to my no good ass baby mama house on Cherry Hill, In my my beat up ass 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix my thoughts rolled back on how the fuck did I get stuck with this silly ass hoe for a baby mama? Yeah Kimmie Diamond Edwards is a nigga baby mama sliding off in her raw after Flash Dance was the biggest mistake of my life. Only great thing came up outta this ol fucked up story is my lil man Bryson Jr.

I put out my joint into my homemade ashtray
and proceeded to get out of my car a nigga was clean I had to be , gotta remind this bitch that lil child support stunt ain't hurting a nigga. I approached the door and just stood there. They know I'm here I seen the bitch scoping from the window.
"Man open up." I said a little under a shout.
The door slung open and there stood my 5'6 light Carmel thick ass baby mama ass on swole, titties perky and stomach tighter then a mutha fucka. Yeah my baby mama is that bitch , but a bad body and wet pussy is all she had going for herself .

"Did you bring over the money?"
She asked eyeing my new True outfit with my fresh ass J's on she still wanted a nigga bad.

"Money?" I asked with a screw face.
"That's what I said you know we need shit." She actually responded like shit was cool with her question.

See this bitch had the game fucked up I wasn't going to put shit in her hands. Kimmie was use to the Bryson who needed her, a nigga ain't have shit no car no place not a fuck thing I remember her mama taking my ass in after we found out her daughter was pregnant. Shit a nigga was 20 then. A nigga now a quarter of a century slanging them things and bossed up on her ass she hate a nigga happiness.

"Man Kimmie gone on with that bull shit where my seed at?" I waved off her clown ass.
She shifted her stance to one side trying to expose her lil pussy print in her tight ass green spandex.

"Daddy!" I heard my son scream for me lil nigga was a spitting image of me. As much of a hoe Kimmie was I couldn't deny this one if I tried.

"So you think you gone keep coming over here not dropping off funds I know you got it nigga?"
Kimmie said with much attitude.
"You still mad cause you ain't getting this pussy that's all." She shot back.

I tilted my head slightly to the left to make sure I heard her correctly.
"Bitch your OBGYN don't even want that shit fuck out my face bro."
I moved passed this goofy ass bitch to get my son.

"What's up lil Soulja?" I said to my son entering the living room.
"Chillen chillen daddy." My five year old even had a nigga lingo.

Kimmie stood her mad ass in the front doorway steaming inside. "You'll spend money on that hoe yea I seen y'all on Facebook."
She continued to rant.

I don't get how she's upset when she was the foul one cheated all on a nigga cause I ain't have shit. Thought she could run all over me because I was dependent on her.

"Man bitch you fucking that clown ass nigga from the Hallway get him to put some gwap in your hands."
I said picking up my son heading towards the door. The hoe put me on child support out of spite like them crackers ordering me to pay for my seed would be pressure.

"At least he loves me and my son you mad cause this pussy ain't on you no more."
This bitch really believed the shit she was spitting was facts. I stopped right in front of her my 6'2 frame towering over this goofy. I looked down on her pretty ass with so much disgust I wanted to backhand this hoe.
Not only is she playing games with me and these crackers, the hoe laying up with the nigga who dumped at me cause his nigga got beef with my people you know how that goes guilty by association.

"Bro you living real foul , but on my ol girl if you have that fuck nigga round my seed-."

"What the fuck you gone do Bryson?"
Kimmie yelled cutting me off lil bitch was now in my face mushing me.
If my jitt wasn't in my presence I would have pushed her whole body into this dull ass white wall.