Chapter IV:Accident

Sean's POV

I put out the small box with a promise rings in it,and i slowly walk at her direction.As i kneeled down i opened the small box,and pulled out a ring with blue heart in it."Bella?Will you be mine?"i said those words as i saw her cry.I wait for her answer and i'm not expecting of what she answered."Yes Sean."I put the ring on her finger,after putting the ring on her finger i put another ring on mine.We smiled at each other and i wiped her tears using my thumb."Je t'aime Bella."(I love you Bella)I slowly leaned my face to her,and heard her whisper "Je t'aime aussi."(I love you too)I looked at her beautiful eyes,as i leaned in closer.I kiss her soft lips,Bella response and we kissed softly.We stopped and i held her hand,she smiled and we walked outside my secret place.Me and Bella went inside the car.

*A/N:This is the part where the accident will happen. :( *

I've been driving for 30 minutes,and Bella fell asleep.I decided to park the car for a moment.When i stepped the break,it won't work.Bella woke up,she looked at me with a shocked eyes and she started to panic."Bella,calm down."i tried to calm her down,i focus on attention at the road.Another car driving fast and it hit us,the car that we're riding in turns around and hit a post.My head hurts,i look at the rearview mirror and my head was bleeding.I turn to Bella,and saw her bleeding too.I breath heavily as i reach for her hand,a sudden pain rushed into me.I groaned in pain,Bella said something and held my hand.As blood continues to flow,breathing heavily as we look at each other.Bella spoke to me before she collaps.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Please,don't leave me."