Chapter 24

The next day I was still angry a little at the boys but now I didn't have a choice my mom agreed too and she was so happy. Now I can't say no.

We ate breakfast and then they went to work while I was waiting at home for this girls to arrive so we can practice.

Sejin already told Taemin and he was happy too. I don't know how can I manage to go to photoshoots and practices if I became idol.

It's going to be really hard for me. Taemin told me that he will support me being an idol and I still am going to be the face of his company. He said that this will make me more famous and his company too and many other people will watch his fashion shows and magazines.

I was thinking when the bell rang. I stood up and went to open the door. There stayed two beautiful girls.

" Hey you must be Y/n!!" One of them said.

" Oh yeah come in" I opened the door widely and they entered.

" Btw my name is Mia and this is Alexa" the two smiled at me.

I wasn't a friendly person but now I think I changed so I will give these girls a chance and try to be close to them.

" Are we going to start immediately practicing?" I asked.

" Sure and when we have a break we can know each other better" Alexa suggested.

" Sounds good to me" Mia said.

" Yeah to me too. Come on girls I will show you the practice room"

" Wow your mansion is so big. Do you live alone?" Mia asked.

" Usually I live here with my mom but she is not here now and I live with Bts"

" Wow you are so lucky! I wanted to meet them but Sejin is always telling us that they are too busy" Alexa looked sad.

" If they come earlier today you will have a chance so don't be sad. Let's start now with something different."

" Hey Y/n do you know this song GD and TOP ZUTTER? We can dance on this one me and Mia already know it"

" Yeah the song is pretty cool and I have learned it. Who is going to be in the middle?"

" Of course you! After all you will be the main dancer!"

" Ok let's try one time without music"

We did it and it was really good. The three of us together looked amazing. We decided to try with music this time and this is how it looked.

When the song ended we heard clapping.