Prologue

A/N: So I know I shouldn't be starting a new story, but I just can't resist. I have to write this story. This is lightly based off my favorite book of all time, Pride and Prejudice!

It'll be updated whenever I have writers block on one of my other stories, since I already have this one planned out so much.

This is gonna be a short prologue, but the chapters should be much longer, hopefully ;)

Title anyone?

--------

      When Louis is adopted by his old best friend's family and has to move, what will happen?

-------

      He was without his sister, Lottie, who he was closer to than anyone else in the world,after she was shipped off to boarding school after a particularly /messy/ incident. Louis didn't like to think about that. It pissed him off to no end.

        Damn it. Everything about anything pissed him off now. Except for Zayn. Zayn had been his best friend before Zayn had moved to Phoenix, Arizona, USA. Which was the hell hole Louis was now going to be forced to live in until he graduated high school. 

      He didn't know how he was going to make it. Zayn had told him he would have no problem, as long as he stuck with him. Zayn was apparently very popular at his high school, Sunnyslope. He was the "it" boy. Zayn was good looking, charismatic, and fun. Who wouldn't like him?

------

     Harry Styles couldn't believe it. Danielle was nice, but come on. Harry just wasn't interested. He was gay. Yeah, so nobody knew except for Niall, but still. Shouldn't he be giving off some gay vibe? Isn't that what girls said?

     Yeah, so he wasn't all that "gay" acting. But don't girls pride themselves on their gaydars or whatever? You know what? Who cares. If Danielle couldn't see he was gay, she could look like a fool for all he cared.

       Niall was the only person he extremely cared for. Not in that way though. In a brotherly way. He would do anything to protect his sweet, innocent blonde. 

       They may not be at the top of the social ladder at Sunnyslope, but they weren't slouching. In fact, they had a party to go to tonight. There were rumors flying around school that a new kid was going to be there. And that he was living with Zayn Malik. Only the most popular guy in school. 

       Generally Harry hated popular kids. Especially a lovely little bitch named Eleanor. But Zayn was genuinely nice and caring. Easy to see why he was so liked among the student population. But back to the topic. Apparently the new kid went way back with Zayn. Rich kid type, probably as shallow and pathetic as all the other populars.

      Only time would tell, but Harry seemed to have made up his mind.

-------

So yeah, the prologue. Um I'm not going to usually do this, but since I already have it written up, I'm going to ask for 1 vote and 1 comment for the next chapter so I know people are interested? Please? Thanks loves :)

XX A