A Boys Night Out (Chapter One)

A/N: yay! Ch. 1! So um yeah. I'm sorry its short :( yeah. Um comment, vote, fan? 

XX A  

-------- 

Niall and Harry were excited for this party. That was different. Well, Niall was always excited for parties, but generally he had to drag Harry. Harry was only going because he wanted to see the new boy. Someone had seen him with Zayn, and apparently the boy was FIT. Harry wanted to see what all the buzz was about.

And he didn't even know if the boy swung his way. So it wasn't like he was interested or anything. Still, he took extra care getting ready, wearing a white tee with his favorite navy blue blazer and his tight grey skinnies. He stacked a few bracelets on his arm and sat on his bed, waiting for Niall to come out of the bathroom.

When Niall came out, Harry was shocked. Niall looked HOT. Niall's always been attractive and all, but damn. "Woah Nialler. Trying to turn all the guys gay?" Niall blushed, he was very modest. Secretly he only wished for one boy. And he was already gay, so that didn't matter. All he wanted was to be noticed by the boy of his dreams.

Niall had this in mind when he had choosen his outfit, his green "kiss me, I'm Irish..." shirt, which on the back said "... and I'm hot", tight white skinnies, with black supras. He topped it off with a black snapback with a four leaf clover on it. Then, same as Harry, he added some bracelets. Even Niall had to admit he looked good. And he never did that. He was modest to the extreme.

Now he was thinking about him. All he could think about. Harry had noticed when he had come over early that morning, still in his pajamas. Niall had been distracted, daydreaming about his dream boy. And maybe now he could have a shot at him.

"Thanks Haz. Let's go pick up Li." replied Niall. Liam was one of their friends. They weren't as close as Niall and Harry, but Liam was a great friend to them both.

-------

"Ready to meet all the wonderful people of Sunnyslope High School?" Zayn asked Louis. They were heading out to the party, it was being held at their friend Olly's house.

"As I'll ever be." Louis was confident in himself, but didn't want to be there. He didn't want to be friends with these people. All he wanted was to get through school and back to England.

Zayn on the other hand was ecstatic for this party. He didn't even know why. He just felt like something good was going to happen. As popular as he was, he didn't do the whole partying thing very often. For one, he didn't handle his alcohol very well. And second, he would rather go out and go bowling or skating or something. It may be old fashioned, but it suited him. So when a party brought Zayn out, you knew it was important. Zayn was ready for the night.

He and Louis were sharing a room even though his house was huge, with plenty rooms. He and Louis were just that close. And the room had two bathrooms connecting to it, so that wouldn't be a problem. Zayn was currently going through his part of the huge walk in closet looking for something to wear. He wanted to look perfect. He reached the end of his shirts. There it was. The perfect shirt for tonight.

It was tan, with a huge OK written on it in blue and red. He pulled on some dark blue skinnies and red converse. To top it off he threw on his signature varsity jacket. He choose one that was new to his collection. Louis had brought it to him from England. It was dark blue with red and white trimmings with Malik written on the back with block letters. It was his favorite he had ever received. Louis and he may have been seperated, but they still knew each other pretty well. They had fallen back into their old routines like they were second nature. When Zayn came out of the closet, he found Louis pacing the room.

"Lou? What's up? Anything wrong?" He asked, worried for his friend.

"Is there anything wrong? Anything? How about everything!? My hair, my clothes, my accent, everything about me! This is going to be a disaster." he screamed.

Zayn looked his best friend up and down. He was wearing a white shirt with a dark blue pocket that had a red star on it, with dark blue braces that had a stripe lengthwise down them, and dark blue chinos. Then his favorite dark blue TOMS. His hair was swept to the side in a sort of sex hair kind of way, it fit him. The blue eyes normally sparkling were dull and full of nerves. Zayn spoke up. "Louis, you look fit. I know you aren't out as bi here yet, but damn! All the boys and girls will want you. You are amazing and awesome and the best friend sever. Anyone who doesn't want you is crazy. Oh, and the accent is quite a hit here." Zayn winked.

"Thanks Zayniekins. You always know what to say. You are the best friend ever."

With that the boys left the room and headed to Zayn's car, a black Jeep Wrangler 2 door without a roof. Louis' Porsche was still in transit from England.

------

Harry and Niall pulled up at Liam's house and honked the horn. This happened just as Liam was putting on his favorite shirt, a shirt Niall had gotten him last Christmas. It was blue and had a picture of Woody's hat from Toy Story. Liam absolutely adored the shirt. It was his lucky shirt. He had his eye on a girl and hoped to find out if she was taken tonight. He had to know.

He ran out of the house after giving his mum a kiss and a hug. "Don't wait up mum. I'm probably going to Harry's or Niall's for the night. I have a key if I don't." His mum nodded and he left. When he reached the car he could hear Ed Sheeran's voice singing Grade 8. He was so ready for tonight.

"Hey boys! Ready?" He asked.

"Hell yeah!" screamed Niall. Liam took in Niall's appearance. Damn, Liam wasn't even gay and he thought Niall looked hot.

"Geez Nialler, trying to kill everyone tonight?" Niall blushed and looked down. Only one, he thought, only one.

He had been too shy to ever try anything before, but he still wasn't really trying anything. He was just dressing up. Trying to see if he was attractive to him. He had never seen himself as attractive, even though everyone assured him that he was.

Niall was oh so attractive. With his sea blue eyes and bleach blonde hair he was an all American boy. Even though he was Irish. Everyone loved his personality too. He was sweet and kind and the nicest person you'll ever meet. It was strange he wasn't popular. He and Zayn would get along so well...

-------

So yeah. There it is. Yay! Or not... lemme know whatcha think. The next chapter should be longer :) 

XX A