The First Mistake

I left the house quickly and made my way to Dinah's car which was parked out front. We'd told the group about us going together and it seemed as if Camila didn't very much like it, but we didn't care. Tonight we'd go to a nightclub and I was looking forward to it. I wore my hair up in a ponytail fit for a cheerleader while dressed in a casual pair of black shorts, and a basic white tank top. Dinah wore a beautiful, short, long sleeved dress that complimented her curves, I couldn't help, but have my eyes explore her entire body. I could tell she knew I was looking by the cocky smirk that passed her lips, I was just happy she didn't stop me.

We arrived at the club a half an hour later, only having to wait in line for twenty minutes before a strange man in front allowed a few pretty ladies inside with him (free of charge). I immediately headed for the bar; my body craved a heavy shot of bourbon, mixing alcohol was not my forte. The club scene was hard for me; my temper was bad in crowded areas, so if anyone even tapped my shoulder I could be set off in a heart beat. I just laid low and played it cool.

Of course, after fifteen minutes of scarfing down drinks, the person I came with would get a bit concerned of my whereabouts. Dinah walked in my direction and held her hand out, "Dance with me." She spoke with a demanding tone. Without a chance to even respond, my body was taken out of the seat and pulled onto the dance floor. At first I was 'too cool' to dance in a bar, but after a bit of convincing I decided to pretend like I were drunk enough to participate in the, "fun". In all honesty, it wasn't that bad. I knew exactly how to appear in the club scene. Dinah and I danced and danced and danced until our feet got tired, which was a bout an hour and a half later. I must've been doing something right because at that time a handsome, but older guy offered to buy me a drink. Before I even got the chance, Dinah said no. The man went back and fourth with her asking what the problem was, but all she did was protest and eventually, she took me out of the place.

She took us back to her house and stormed inside angrily. "What the hell was that?!" I shouted as I closed and locked the door. I was having a good time and she ruined my fun... That caused my heart to burn. "Were you jealous of the attention I received? There were guys looking at you why didn't you flirt with them?!." No response. All she did was take slow steps in my direction with a blank expression on her face. She was going to hit me. I was ready, my fists were ready to swing. Suddenly, my hands were around her neck, and her hands rested on my waist. Our lips were smashed together, roughly; Dinah had kissed me. I was confused, but I didn't pull away. I felt a tingling sensation in my body, which only meant one thing, I wanted this girl. I wanted to take her. I wanted her body, and frankly, I wouldn't be satisfied until I had her.

She pinned my body into the wall with a great amount of force, and I loved it. Her body pressed against mine and I couldn't help, but take my hands from her neck to press them down on her breast. She playfully tugged on my lower lip and I felt her body shudder; she was ready for me.

She pulled herself away after a minute and grabbed my hand, leading me upstairs to her bedroom. She pushed me back on the bed and I pulled her on top of me; I loved being controlled in the bedroom, she made me feel weak and frankly, I loved her for it. It only took a minute for her dress and my entire outfit to be completely off. She slipped her hand inside my bra and used her thumb to rub my hardening nipple, her hands were freezing cold, it was the most amazing feeling. She used her other hand to unclip, and take off my bra before tossing it aside. She lowers her head down to roughly suck my nipple. I closed my eyes and allowed low moans to escape my lips, she knew what she was doing and I was very pleased. When she believed I had enough appreciation from my upper frame, her hands trailed down into my panties. No hesitation, no teasing, no questions, her index and middle finger slid inside of me. She began pumping in and out, in and out. My legs went crazy. I gripped the sheets of her bed, arched my back, and screamed her name as loud as I could. There was even a point when the sensation was so great the moan was stuck in my throat. Minutes later, I hit my climax. She removed her hands from my underwear and wore the same cocky grin she had earlier that night. She was proud. Now it was my turn.

I don't tease, I don't enjoy foreplay, I just do my job and call it a day. I flipped us over and pulled her panties down. I saw the eager look on her face as she watched my head coasting downward. My hands rest on her upper thigh and I look up at the girl momentarily. "Are you ready?" I bit my lip as I asked the question, I knew the answer, I just wanted to hear it from her. "Yes. Take me." So I did.

Thirty minutes later I removed my fingers from her weakened body, I did my job, and she did hers. I crawled up to peck her lips once and laid down beside her. She showed me that things weren't awkward by making a joke about how she liked my tongue. "We should do this more often." My voice was smooth and my smile was genuine. I felt a connection with her that I couldn't leave to one night. "I'd love to." She replied. There was no hesitation, and there was no question. We wanted each other. 'Thank you'. Those words kept repeating in my head. Dinah was the best thing that has ever happened to me.. or so I thought.