Phil's Sausage - Phan Oneshot

Phil's Sausage - A Phan Oneshot

Dan's P.O.V.

My head was hammering. My stomach was turning itself inside out, then right side again. My mouth was full of cotton.

I don't remember much of last night.  Phil wanted to try this trendy new bar in the West End of London. Knowing he could not go alone, Chris, Pj and I accompanied a him.  

I did not like that bar. The people we were surrounded with were far too pretentious, even Chris and Pj were talking about some underground play they saw last time they took a trip to Birmingham.  In attempt to block out all the hipsters, I had a few to many drinks. 

The night ended with Chris and Pj taking separate cabs home and Phil and I walking back to our flat. Correction, Phil dragging me back to out flat. After a 20 minute walk that probably should have taken 10, we were home. Phil practically carried me into my room and tucked me in.

"Thank you, Daddy." is all I remember saying before I dragged him into bed with me. How could I have been so stupid, both the words and the actions were not appropriate for my sweet, innocent best friend. 

I woke up hungover, alone, and heartbroken. Where was Phil? I don't remember much of last night other than him spooning me to sleep. How could he give me the most amazing night of my life, then leave me high and dry? I lay in bed for another half hour contemplating life, then looked at the clock. Christ, it was half noon. No matter how depressed I was, I had to get up. 

I took a shower, then got dressed. In sweatpants. I may have gotten up myself but my mood hadn't. My stomach grumbled. I had realized it was nearly one o'clock and I hadn't eaten yet. 

I took the stairs to the kitchen very slowly, one by one, flight by flight. If I saw Phil, I would be mortified but the kitchen sounded safe.

I turned the corner and...

"Danosuar!" phil cheered. He had on my shirt, sweatpants and an apron. I looked around him and realized he had made me a huge breakfast. Eggs served my favorite way, over easy, bacon and sausage, toast, tea and even pancakes. Phil had not left me in the middle of the night but got up early and made me breakfast.

"Thank you, Phil. This means an lot to me."

"No problem, Danosuar." he said as I ate my breakfast and he wrapped his arms around me