01

The cool breeze caressed my hair, the fairy lights I hung on the walls are jingling and the photos I hung on ribbons are swaying lightly. Everything is so perfect today, from the cool weather to my cute outfit. All in all let's just say Im ecstatic because it's Ryan's and I 's first anniversary. Oh my God I've been dating my dream guy for a whole year now, did you hear me?????? A whole fudging year.

I should probably stop rambling now, it's just I'm so happy and I can't stop rambling inside my head when iam happy and it's sooo.. Ugghhh you get the point right???? Oh right did I indroduce myself?? No. Of course I haven't. Im too busy rambling about how happy I'm I forgot to indroduce myself. *face palm*.
So im Jay, a first year in college and a very outgoing but at the same time introverted person. Does that even make sense to you?? But it does to me. It's just Im not anti social or anything and I can perfectly lead a conversation and everything, but if you ask me I prefer sitting in my room and reading a book with a steaming coffee by my side. It's heaven *sigh*. And im kind of uncomfortable with people I'm not really close with, but with my people im all game. It's complicated. But I would describe myself as an introverted person.

Oh yes enough about me. Now back to the topic we were talking about, if you havnt caught on to it again I will tell you what, I'm planning an amazing surprise date for my bae, on the rooftop of my building, a candle light dinner under the stars with fairy lights hanging on the wall and all. How original right? I know *shrugs*.