Thirteen

Mikey tried to explain that none of this had meant to happen, just as Jack did. I wasn't fucking falling for that shit.

"Fuck off, Mikey, I'm gone," i shook my head at him and grabbed my things once again.

"Baby, please," he took my bag from my hands and put it on his bed, "please talk to me."

"No, I'm done," i rolled my eyes, "i fucking wondered why you forgave me so easily, it was because you're fucking doing him behind my back?!"

"Baby, I promise it's not like that..."

"Then what is it?!" i spat, "what the fuck else is it? Because it happened, I know that much!"

"It uh- it- i didn't- it wasn't- we didn't plan it," he said, and I rolled my eyes, "babe please don't hate me..."

"Too fucking late, Cobban," i mutter as i push past him to leave his room, only to be stopped by Jack.

"Babe, please hear us out," he said, not letting me through the door.

"One, I'm not your fucking babe anymore, and two, you can both go fuck yourselves," i frowned, trying to push past him.

Jack decided to go for a different approach, "you were pretty happy about being my babe the other night..."

"Oh grow up, you piece of shit!"

"I'm just saying..." he smirked, "you didn't complain about anything when you cheated on him. But obviously it's a whole different thing when he cheats on you!"

The sarcasm dripped from his words and I wanted so badly to punch him. "You're acting like I was fucking begging for you, Duff. It was like one kiss and you started it!"

"One kiss is all it takes, babe," he smirked

"You make me fucking sick, I fucking hate you sometimes, y'know?!" i snarled, shoving him away and storming out of the door.

---

They'd given up looking for me after about half and hour, deciding to call me instead. I thanked myself for putting my phone on silent and continued to wherever I was going.

I had no idea where I was headed to, just that it was away from Jack and Mikey, I really didn't want to see them right now.

I also didn't want to see Ryan, but there he fucking was, right in front of me, with his big goofy smile on his face to try and cheer me up (it worked, but we're not telling him that).

"Go away," i mumbled.

"What's he done?" he asked, "do I have to go and cut his head off?"

I chuckled and nodded, "yeah please."

He pulled me into a hug, "what'd he do?"

"Jack."

"Jack?"

"They fucked," i told him, "and I'm done with them both."

"That's fair," he nodded, trying to hide his shock.

"I fucked up though," i admitted, "i kissed Jack, and then Mikey forgave me really quickly, and then I found out they're fucking...?"

"You don't need them," he shook his head then kissed my cheek, "you have me! And Andy and Brook of course."

I smiled softly, hugging him tight, "i suppose you three are pretty cool."

"We are, and you can't leave us again anyway, we can't function properly without you!"

"Aren't you lucky I'm not leaving then?" i smirked, "i couldn't leave you again, I missed you guys too much!"

----------

I wrote this instead of going to sleep so idk how it's turned out (unedited) goodnight💙