Chapter 3

"FREDERICK GIDEON WEASLEY!" Molly, Arthur, Bill, Charlie, George, Ron and Ginny screamed. "What!?" He snapped back. "What have we told you?!" Bill said taking a step towards his younger brother. Fred rolled his eyes as Molly and Arthur shooed everyone out. "Never use your powers no matter what." He mimicked. "Frederick..." Arthur said in a warning tone. "Leave him alone." The Weasley's looked up and saw, "PERCY?!" Fred smiled and said, "Hey big bro." Percy smiled back. "Hey little brother."
In the kitchen...
Teddy sighed as Sirius rubbed his shoulder. "Why are you getting bullied." He asked softly. Teddy groaned. "Cause my parents are gay! Because in adopted! In bloody gay and more than half the school hates me for it!" "Teddy calm down! Your scaring Lily and Hugo!" Louis said, annoyed. Teddy rolled his eyes. "Ugh nevermind." He groaned before storming out of the kitchen. He walked passed the Weasley's, his hair a dark blue, out the back door. He slammed the back door and climed a tree that only he, Sirius, Andromeda and Regulus could climb. He pulled his legd to his chest and started sobbing into his knees. He soon felt arms around him. "Shh Teddy. Shh everything's gonna be okay." Sirus cooed. "N..no its *hic* not gunna be o...o-*hic*-kay." He sobbed into Sirius. After a bit, Teddy calmed down, tugging his sleeves down. "Sirius? Teddy?" The looked over and saw the Weasleys, Harry and Hermione  at the bottom of tree. Teddy pulled his head back as Sirius jumped OUT of the tree and landed without hurting himself. The twins popped up on either side of Teddy and hugged him. "I'm sorry about all that." Fred said. "Its alright Fred." Teddy responded, looking at him as Harry, Hermione, Sirius and ths other Weasleys left.
A few days later...
"What!?" The kids cried. "I'm sorry but you have to." "But we CAN'T!!" Louis protested. "We can't go to Hogwarts with you lot!" "LOUIS WILLIAM WEASLEY!" Molly shouted, annoyed. Louis froze in his place and mumbled, "I'm sorry, ma'am." Which concerned the rest of the family. "Lou, let's go." Teddy wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders and walked away. Suddenly there was a loud THUD. "What was that!?" Teddy asked, pulling out his wand. "VICKY!" He heard Scorpius shout. "Vicky!?" He asked, confused. He and Louis ran to where the shout came from and saw Victoire standing protectively in front of the others. "FUCK!" Louis shouted. Dominique and Victorie looked at their younger brother. "WHAT are you all DOING here!?" Tedddy asked, his hair turning a bright red. "Well SOMEONE! Got her hands on a timeturner!" Dominique said, glaring at Molly II. "Hey! She's eleven!!" Louis defended. Then alduts and children alike started arguing. "EVERYONE SHUT THE BLOODY FUCK UP FOR ONCE!" Teddy screamed. Everyone looked at him. "Teddy-" Dominique started but Teddy cut her off by saying, "Just shut up, Dom. I'm NOT in the mood and just want you lot to get along without trying to fucking MURDER eachother for five. Fucking. Minutes!" Before storming off then calling over his shoulder, "FRED I'M GOING TO THE BASEMENT!!" "DON'T BREAK THE BAG AND WEAR GLOVES THIS TIME!" Fred shouted back. "OKAY DAD!" Teddy teased.