14

*Friday morning*

Cheryl's POV:
I wake up and feel Toni's arms wrapped around my stomach and I remember that today I'm going to go shopping with v and also go to school, I am about to get up but Toni starts to whine "cmon babe we have to get up" I tell her kissing her head "mmm no" she says putting her head deeper in my neck "Toni come on" "but cher" "ok well you can stay but I'm going to school and you'll have nothing to do and be bored...no you know what I'll make you clean if you don't get up so choose?" I tell her getting out of her grip "ugghhh fine I'll go to school" "oh and I'm going shopping with v today is that cool?" I ask her "Cheryl you don't have to ask me to do anything" "oh yeah sorry I forget" "it's ok but yeah go ahead I have to work later anyways" she tells me "you've been working all week" I tell her giving a sad sigh "I know cher I have to so I can put a roof over your head" she says giving me a kiss on the hand which makes me blush "I love you so much topaz" I tell her "I've been thinking I wanna save last names..like until we get married" she says truthfully "you want to marry me?" "Of course I do... I am gonna spend the rest of my life with you Cheryl because you are my soulmate..so until further notice we can't Call eachother by our last names until that big day ok?" I smile at the thought of her thinking about our further together and it just makes me fall more in love with her "ok" "I love you Cher" "and I love you cha cha now let's get to school" I tell her giving her a kiss.

As we arrive in the school parking lot I see Veronica and give Toni a kiss goodbye and tell her I'll see her at lunch "V! Wait up" I tel Veronica as I catch up to her "Hey Cheryl so your excited for tonight" she says wiggling her eyebrows "no I'm fine...actually no I'm super nervous not of Toni not wanting too just like it happening you know?" I tell her truthfully as we get to the student lounge "you'll be fine especially with me helping you pick out your 'outfit'" she says sitting down "how do you even know where to go?" I asked her then Archie came in "that's how I know where to go" she says pointing at Archie "oh..OHH" I tell her not getting it at first "oh Cheryl you'll do just fine" she says patting by back and heading off to first period "we will see" 

The rest of the school day was pretty normal at least for me it was, I haven't really seen Toni anywhere besides lunch which is odd because I usually see her before my classes, but I don't budge. I assume she's with Sweet pea or Fangs.

Toni's POV:
"Come on tiny! How long have you guys been dating and haven't done it yet?" Sweet pea tells me from the other side of the bar "I'm ready when she is" I tell him wiping glass cups "and is she ready?" "Sweets I don't know..I think" "and are you ready tiny?" He asks me while I pour him more of his drink "of course I am I'm just not gonna pressure her into doing anything" I tell him "wow you really do love her huh?" Sweet pea says leaning back in his chair "Of course I love her she's my best friend,girlfriend,soulmate,she's my other half and have you seen her what's not to love..but that's the thing about Cheryl it's not all about her looks that's just a plus her personality once you get to know her is so beautiful, she's smart,funny,kind sometimes, she is anything anybody could ask for and I'm the lucky one that gets to hold her every night and kiss her good morning everyday and it's a blessing, I don't know how she fell for some Southsider like me" I tell him not realizing how much I just confessed "Wow..I've never heard anything so beautiful in my entire life" Fangs says me not noticing he was there listening "whatever, you want anything Fangs?" "Um I'll have a lemonade" "umm ok?" I tell him getting him lemonade "you always have a beer with me in Friday's" sweetpea tells him "yeah well this Friday I have a date" Fangs says proudly "ooo with keller?" I ask him and I already knew the answer once his face got red "cute" I tell him and getting back to work "well you have fun with him" I tell Fangs and go to serve more drinks.

Cheryl's POV:
"Ronnie I don't know" I tell her as she hands me a lingerie set that's black "cmon Cher you can't say no to everything" she tells me forcing the clothing into my chest and pushing me into a dressing room "ugh fine". The lingerie she got me was cute don't get me wrong but not really my style it was a black lace bra with matching shorts and some knee high leather boots. "Ok I'm ready" I tell her as I open the door "Oh..my..god" she says "I don't like it..I mean I like the style but not the color" I tell her "Cheryl!!! You look so good..Toni is going to be drooling" she says "ok I'll go get you a different color maybe different bottoms too" she says walking out. "Ok here" she says handing me the new set over the door "thanks" I tell her slipping off the old one and putting on the new one she had just grabbed, see this one was more me it was the same bra but red but there were different bottoms this time, she grabbed me a thong and also a red sheer robe and I'm all honesty I loved it "so how we doing in there" "good" i tell her and open the door once again "see that one is much better especially with that robe" she tells me "yeah I agree..but how will I hide this from Toni?" I ask her "maybe you wouldn't have to hide it" she says to me looking more confused then ever "huh?" I say "send Toni a picture of you in it.. 1) you won't have to hide it from her 2) she'll get turned on and 3) she will get the hint that you want to have sex with her" Veronica explains "wow v that's not a bad idea..ok well I'll be back and I'll meet you outside" I tell her going back into my dressing room, I open up my messages with Toni and take a picture of myself in the mirror and send her 'I miss you 😘'. After I send that I get changed and go pay for my items and go back to Veronica's house while I wait for Toni to get off her shift.

Toni's POV:
As I'm getting ready to leave my phone buzzes and I get a message from Cheryl once I open it I almost drop my things on the floor "oh my god" I whisper o text her back

Toni🐍: Oh.My.God you are so fucking hot 🤤 I'm literally drooling right now

Cheryl🍒: Too bad you're at work huh?

Toni🐍: Be home in 15 ;)

Read at 9:45pm

Sorry I haven't been posting at all I started school and it's a lot hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll be trying my hardest to be posting more also thanks for 6K reads <3