Average Day.

'Hmm, does this look good? What about this?' I think to myself  as I try on my outfits to see if this is Instagram worthy.
"Ah this should be the one!" I said to myself.

"This is the perfect picture to go on my story! My sister would be proud

"This is the perfect picture to go on my story! My sister would be proud." I muttered under my breath..
"Jia what's talking you so long!" Mum shouted.
"Coming!" I shouted.
I grabbed my suitcase and a peice of toast and speedily ran into the car.
"Finally.." She muttered.
"How long will it be to get to my University?" You asked.
"Well if you weren't faffing around on your phone and stressing out we would have been fine, but now we will probably be stuck in traffic seeing as it's the day of somebody's anniversary.." Mum said dully.
"Wait so it's BTS' anniversary?! That's probably why I was stressing out, it's also Jimin's birthday and he's my bias, sigh I love him so much.." You then put your hand over your mouth realising what you just said, your mum didn't even really know about BTS, she didn't even know you had a whole fan account about them and had a shirtless Jimin picture above your bed that she only just saw is she mad?
"You dream your silly fantasy's Jia, it's going to be a long drive..." She said rolling her eyes as she put her glasses on the top of her head and put on her glossy lipstick.
Relieved that she didn't care you put in your earphones and put on 'Lie' by Jimin and slumped down in your seat and started drifting off to sleep, after all it was going to be a LONG way there.