Chapter 5: Bail

Before the officers could speak there was a loud banging on the door, but who was there?
"Ugh it's probably Officer Mars, he's so bossy." The officers both looked at each other and swung open the door, but it wasn't a man called 'Officer Mars' it was a woman, your mother.
She pushed the two police officers away and grabbed your hand "C'mon let's get out of here why are you in here for God's sake?!" But before you could say something the police officers grabbed out there walkie-talkies and took out there tazer.
"Oh shit.." you thought to yourself how am I gonna get out of this?
"Officers you don't understand, if she is going to get arrested I paid the front desk 200 quid, she hasn't even done anything wrong but you guys won't listen! She's trying to get too her university and we'll probably get her back at 3 am thanks to you!" She spitted her words so that her saliva was on some of the officers, but they weren't mad at that, they just looked mad at both of us, I'm not surprised to be honest..
"Well Mam, you could of told us in the first place! Now you'll have to pay a fine for wasting our time."
"Wait what?" Mum and I spat out.
"I've already paid at the front desk though sir.." mum tried not to blush of embarrassment I tried not to either, how could you try to explain to someone that BTS has called the cops on you?
"Alrighty then.. Ta Ta, take care."
He muttered under his breath something about a group I was guessing BTS, but that didn't matter now "I can finally be free from this prison and now home sweet university and sweet serendipity is in my dreams" I said to myself as I dozed off in the back seat.