I

(Y/n) p.o.v

"What kind of drink would you like?" I ask a couple sitting at the bar.

"Can I have two shots of whiskey?" The older man ordered.

"Sure thing." I get two cup and pour them their whiskey and hand it to them.

"Hey (y/n), long time no see." My friend Hyun came into the bar with his messy hair.

"We saw each other like thirty minutes ago. How is the girl?" I ask as I clean a cup.

"She was a mess yo, I think I hurt her. Not my fault she likes it rough." He chuckles.

"I was only asking if she was okay or not. I do not need to know how rough you went and neither do these people." I look at the couple sitting in front of us and apologize to them. They had a disgusting look on their face and moved now there was only one guy left but I didn't pay attention to him that much. Hyun and I both laughed.

"Anyway is your shift almost done?" Hyun asked.

"Yup." I respond and put the glass down. Sometimes Hyun and I work together and we are best friends. But on Thursday I work in the evening and he works late at night.

"Jiro picking you up?" Hyun asked.

"You know she does every night." I reply.

"Damn you got a good girlfriend, at least your not a fuckboy like me." He smirks. Jiro and Hyun were cousins and since I was his best friend, I met Jiro and we started to date in the first year of high school up to now. She is a hero now and I became a bartender with Hyun. I make enough and I like my job, Hyun and I plan to live free. Well at least I make good money at my work and so does Hyun, we both live together in a penthouse.

I laugh. "No but I was a playboy, Thank god I am not anymore."

"I still wish that playboy is still alive though. Too bad Jiro ruined that." Hyun frowns.

"What do you mean you shit head? Be happy he's not breaking hearts anymore." Jiro came and slammed her hand on the counter.

"Hey babe." I smile at her.

"I hope you don't turn into a playboy (y/n)." She gives me a blank face.

"I'm glad I'm not a playboy anymore. Other wise I would have turned into Hyun." I smile at her. I walk to the back and change my uniform into my normal clothes. I punch out on the machine and then walk out to where was Jiro waiting for me. "Well, see you at home Hyun and have a nice night." I put my arm around Jiro and walk out.

"How was your day?" She asked.

"Great babe." I kiss her cheek. "How about you? How was work?"

"Eh, alright I guess." She plainly says.

"Oh." I respond. "Want to go on a date tomorrow?"

"No thanks." She focuses on her phone.

I sigh, to be honest I don't know what my feelings for Jiro is anymore. I didn't want to lose her because she was a great woman, and I don't want to hurt her.

Back then I had new feeling for her and she did too. We would text back and fourth everyday. I don't know how long these feelings lasted though, maybe for three year now? Now this year I just feel like my feeling for her drained. I don't feel anything.

"Why are you on your phone so much lately?" I ask.

"Just texting an old friend that's all." She replies.

"Oh really? Who's this friend?" I ask.

"Momo, you know Creati." She responds.

"Oh that sexy her-" Jiro suddenly hit me with her plug-like earlobe and it hurt so much.

"Who are you calling sexy?!" She glares at me.

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I apologize and she sighs.

"Fine, but don't call another girl sexy in front of your girlfriend." She warns.

"Okay." I say and glare at her.

"Could have a little mercy on me though." I say as I pick up my shirt to see my abs red and hurt but I heal them.

"Ah, Sorry." She apologizes and her face was red.

"Anyway lets go and have a fun night at my house." I smirk and hug her. "I'm going to give you a rough night for what you did though, sweetie." I whisper in her ear.

"O-okay." She blushes.