II

(Y/n) p.o.v

"Wake up." I felt someone shake me and I open my eyes to see Jiro. Her hair was messy and she had my shirt on.

"So...how was last night? Was I good?" I smirk.

"Yea you were pretty rough but not rough enough." She smirks.

"What?! I was good!" I protest.

"Hm...sure you were." She giggles and then leans in to kiss me.

I kiss her back and licked her lips after we kiss. She walks to the bathroom but keeps the door open. "Well, what are we going to do today? I have the whole day off and we haven't hung out that much." She says as she fixes her hair in the bathroom.

I got up and changed. "Want to go walk around the town?"

"Sure, we can meet up with our old pals." She walks out and starts to change into her clothes.

"Eh, Okay." I agree.

By 'our old pals' she means her classmate who I don't know that much of. I really didn't care who they were as long as they don't steal Jiro away from me. But now I really don't care if they take her away, but I want her still in my life. So I was still confused if I really loved her.

We both walk out of my room and then saw Hyun sleeping on the floor and his hair all messy. "He's Fine right?" Jiro asked and looked at him worriedly.

I look at sleeping Hyun. "Yea he is." I reply and quickly grab the keys to the house and leave with Jiro.

"So where are we going to meet your pals?" I ask bored.

"Wait let me see." She taps on her phone doing whatever. "Hm...seems like my friends are free." She says. "Okay, we are going to meet them at the center of the mall."

"Okay let's go." I teleport us there.

"(Y/n) you know walking could have made time pass! Teleporting just makes us wait more and they are not going to be coming that fa-"

"Hey, Jiro!" We heard a familiar voice and saw Denki tuning towards us.

I look down at Jiro and boop her nose. "As you were saying, sweetie?" I smirk. Jiro blushes and then slaps my hand away. "Ah! So mean!" I pout.

"Hey, Denki, where is Sero?" Jiro asked.

"Oh, he's checking out some new glasses. We were just at the mall when you texted us in the group chat." Denki replies. "Hey (y/n)." He looks at me.

"Hi." I smile at him.

Jiro and Denki started to catch up, soon Sero joined and I just sat there drinking my smoothie. I sigh as I wished my friends were around too. Maybe I can text them, as I take out my phone I heard a new voice. "Jiro!" I look up to see three girls...why is there a floating shirt and pants? Oh wait Toru, Yea I forgot about her. So it was four girl; Momo, Tsuyu, Mina, and Toru.

"Hey Momo, guys!" Jiro got pumped up.

Momo and Jiro hugged and then Jiro hugged the other girls. "Where is Todoroki?"

"Oh, he is busy." Momo sounded like she wasn't that worried.

"Hi (y/n)." Momo spoke to me and I just jumped a little and looked at her.

After a few minutes, a bunch of other people started to come. Bakugou and his boyfriend Kirishima. Izuku and his girlfriend Uraraka and a bird guy. A man with a large tail, a guy with glasses who looks like a nerd to me. A boy with tentacles and many more people who I didn't know at all. They all seemed to be having fun talking about their past memories and about the things they did now.