Chapter 8: The changing wish and hidden truth

Leo looked to the sky as I look upon him still confused, "look a shooting star!" He said excitingly.
I turned my face to the stars and saw it, the most beautiful shooting star and I remembered an old story from the book. there once was a couple a cat and girl who feel deeply and desperately in love, however; because they were different species they could not truly be together. One night the two went on a walk and saw the most beautiful shooting star both closed their eyes and wished that the cat would become human. A man appeared before their eyes and turned that little cat into a human so that the two could stay together forever. With this in mind, I closed my eyes and cupped my hands together and wished. I wished to find someone that loved me so that I was no longer lonely, someone I could be my true self with like what my mother and father had and I wished for Leo. I felt a swirling wind around my body and opened my eyes to reveal a slender man in white with the most enchanting smile and an ora of light from the moon surrounded him.
"Hi, there wolf girl my names Eros, God of love, I heard your prayer from my falling star. I have heard your story from many Gods, the story of the lonely wolf girl who had everything in the world against her. Even though the most hash things she stayed strong and never once stopped being kind, courageous, and never stopped smiling," the man spoke in a calm tone.
"Your the real Eros, from the myths but I thought that's all they were was myths," I said still in shock.
"We are very much real, you know I was the one who brought your parents together," he continued "You know of the story of the cat and girl correct well, that was your mother and father. Your father was a talking cat and you mother was but a mortal girl. they feel in love but alas it was not meant to be until they wished upon my shooting star. That is why you can communicate with animals because your father was one and that is why your father had no other family."
"Is that why they were so obsessed with Astronomy and Mythology?" I asked in a whisper.
"yes, and now am here to help you and Leo," Eros said with a dashing smile.
He gently waved his hand and Leo was surrounded in a white light.
"What's happening!?" Said Leo in a panic
The light slowly vanished to reveal a handsome 17-year-old boy.
"Aurora...I love you," Leo said as he gently took my hands in his.
I gazed upon Leo with gentle eyes and a true heart filled smile "I love you to Leo."

The End