📖

<~Yoongi~>

I woke up to the sound of beeping in my ear. I turn and see the time. It was 7:49 am. I'm going to be late....again

I have a reputation of being late and misbehaved and stuff like that. But I hate it. Cause my only friends are The Hoe, Namjoon, and Seokjin.

I had gotten out of bed and walked to my dresser and grabbed an outfit that I had liked. I then proceeded to grab my phone. I turned it on and of course I have 200 messages. Ugh group chats.

----'Friends'----

The Hoe: I wonder if Yoongi's awake, it'd be like a miracle if he came to class on time.

Jinnni: tbh

Geek: will you all shut up you'll make him angry if he is awake.

Jinnni: true

____________________________________

I just turned on my music and walked to school ignoring everything. I eventually got to school. But was late. I had made it to my class. And alas that hoe was right there is a new student.

"Late again Mr. Min."

I gave him a thumbs up and sat in my designated spot.

"So Mr. Min since you were late I will leave you in charge of the new student. Introduce yourself later. He sits up there."

I grunted and tried to go to sleep but was interrupted by the newbie.

"I'm sorry to inconvenience you" to which he bowed.

"Your fine its just teach." I say as I went back to trying to sleep.

The bell had rung and I was woken up by a soft hand on my shoulder shaking me. Saying wake up.

But I just grunted as usual. But that didn't stop him he smacked in the head with his composition notebook.

"Hey what was that for!"

"You wouldn't get up, so I did the only thing that came to mind."

I grunted and grabbed my stuff. I had started for my locker when I noticed a shadow crawling across the floor.

"Why are you following me kid."

"The professor said you'd help me."

"Look I have class maybe another time."

"But I don't know where my locker or my next class are at sooooo could you help me?"

"No"

He pouted his lips and started mumbling words.

"Fine"

He had smiled at me then gave me a piece of paper. It had his locker number, combination and schedule. His locker is beside mine, and he has the same classes as me. Oh hell no. I can't deal with hiper children.

I don't even know his name.

Oh well.

_--*lunch time*--_

I had gone to the old abandon music room to play the piano like always. When I heard singing coming from inside. It was as if a little boy was singing. The voice had such a high level almost as if a girl were singing. But it wasn't because it didn't sound like a girl but it did. The angelic voice eventually stoped.

I was kinda disappointed that it had stopped. The sound would fit perfectly with this one rhythm I had come up with. I have lyrics and everything but I'm missing a singer. I had walked in but the anonymous singer was gone.

So I ignored although I felt compelled to the singer to crack the mystery.

____________________________________

The song he talks about.

And that's it hope you somewhat enjoy it. Cause I feel like I did terrible.

Bye -MTH