Chapter One.

"The fight inside is hu-" I stop in the middle of song, having hurd a small thud from behind me. My voice is kind-of soft for me to be a boy. My name is Kai and I'm only 15 years old. I have night-black hair and blood-red eyes with white ghostly-skin. I'm 5ft1 too. I was thin, even for my age.

Turning my head slowly over my shoulder I scan my red eyes along the dark tree-lines. I live in the middle of this forest, my home, the Green-House. This forest was dark, dangerous, eerie, yet it was full of so much magical beings too. Like: Faries, unicorns, nombs, elves, vampires and so much more beyond your imagination.

Yet there was one being that was an unknown race. He dwells there in the darkness with a song full of such sorrow, he appears by your side when you need him most, he gives you a choice... Life or Death? This being is me.

***************

Leaning down slowly, I softly look into the eyes of a boy, his soft sea-blue eyes staring up into the sky and his silky night-black hair laid out perfectly all around his head that was laid limply on the ground. I could feel his life slipping away.

"Shhh... It's alright now, I'm here" I say to the boy laid on the ground, my voice sounding soft and soothing for him. I lay both of my hands on the boys face, letting him know I am there for him. "You are about to slip away into darkness, I do not know what is beyond death. But I have a choice for you" The boy parts his lips to speak. "No, don't speak. You are incredibly weak, you have given up on yourself, on your life. But I won't give up on you... So you have a choice to make... Life or death?"

Boy: "...Li-fe..." He had managed to say in a soft, weak voice. I then smile softly at the boy, looking into his eyes as I stroke his cheeks with my finger-tips very gently. "Verywell" I speak out proudly.

With that, I lay both of my hands over the boys small chest, a gentle white glow would consume my hands. With my eyes, I would scan the boys body slowly, the white glow spreading over his body quickly now. I close my eyes. "With this life and this gift, I shed part of my own life and give it to this boy so he may have another chance at life" I speak out loudly and proudly.