How To Prepare For BTS - Love Yourself: Answer

*breaks down door*

We have very few hours before release of LY:A and it's absolutely crucial you prepare for the attack.

Here's some steps to make sure no one has a heart attack (which you'll probably still have) or die of fangirl/boying (guaranteed).

Step 1: WIGS

SUPERGLUE YOUR WIGS, KIDS.

Step 2: TIME

Put alarms at every hour or half hour the day of the release to make sure no one misses out on the fun.

Step 3: VIEWS

Try not to attack the reply button, but it's better for BTS if you do.

(Explanation: A korean artist by the name SHAUN has been targeted at for "illegally manipulating" the chart rankings of many other songs to get his single Way Back Home to the number 1 spot, which he clearly denies. ARMY is afraid it will mess with the new album's rankings and are prepared to attack and do as much as they can.)

Step 4: WARNING

It's probably a good idea to prepare the people around you for your excitement.

Valt: Today something very important is going to come out and I'm here to say in advance that any screams made by me are totally okay, so yeah.

Rantaro: No worries, bro, I've learned to ignore them.

Ken: KIM NAMJOON KIM SEOK JIN MIN YOONGI JUNG HOSEOK PARK JIMIN KIM TAEHYUNG JEONG JUNGKOOK BTS

Diago: *doesn't really care either way*

Shu: I'll be there with you just in case.

Step 5: SELF-CARE

You will scream.

You will shout.

You will cry.

Alexa will play Despacito.

Drink plenty of drinks, eat healthy, because based on the amount of shrill screams from the last album, we basically lost the will to live and the ability to speak.

WE WERE SHOOKETH.

Stay safe kids, don't bang your heads on your computer or phone.

Step 5: CHORES

Do anything important or ask your parents what you need to do today and do it now so that you have as much time needed to watch, recover, repeat, and freak out over LY: A.

(I'm never going to calm down after watching it okie)

Step 6: THEORIES

The new teaser IDOL has hints of a traditional comback.

(Like Taehyung's Chups hair, Hoseok and Namjoon's hats, all of the members clothing, etc.)

Be prepared to have a endless train of thoughts about anything and everything when watching.

Step 7: HATERS

It is okay for a male to wear female clothing and weird photos to arise when IT HAS TO DO WITH THE ALBUM CONCEPT.

As a representative of the fans for BTS, ARMY has to make sure to remain polite and civilized when haters show up.

Remeber they have no life and would rather waste their precious time hating on our beautiful babies than grow up.

Step 8: FanFictions

Let's face it, people will be rushing to their accounts to write fanfictions and attack readers with stories that will make you cry or have heart attacks.

Valt & Ken: *phone screen 1 inch from their face*

Rantaro: What's up with them?

Diago: Some random person wrote a story about how that Jungkook guy or whatever is protecting the members.

Valt: *sobs* KOOKIE WHY HOW STOP BEING SO NICE IT HURTS MY HEARTU

Step 9: REALIZING YOUR A BROKE POTATO AND CAN'T GO TO THE WORLD TOUR

*opens wallet*

*cobwebs and spiders crawl out*

I cried for a week since I missed the deadline to buy tickets to the Fort Worth concert in Texas, so I was pretty depressed since that was the closest BTS will probably ever be to where I live.

(At least I'll be in the same state as them ;-;)

So yeah, lot's of tears coming.

They're more ways to prepare yourself, but face it.

YOu cAN't fULly pREpArE fOR iT sO YEaH jUSt tRY noT TO DIe

:p