Prologue:J.Y.R

Jung Yerin~

The cold breeze of the wind approached me as I enter my new school MAX University,it's a prestigous school many of the graduates here became professionals and have works abroad....well at first it wasn't my decision to study here it was my mom's decision,well my mom she's the most strictest mom in the whole world....but still I love her that's why I'm here....

"Jung Yerin?" A tall girl approached me...well she looks familiar?

My eyes widened when I knew who she was..

"Kim Sojung?,my highschool buddy?!!!" We both shouted and jumped which earned strange looks from the students passing by....(hehe😅)

"Gosh!,I can't believe were going to see each other here.." So do I Sowon(I call her that)....

"So how's life?,I heard you moved to Canada after we left Greenville High(name of our school before)?"I asked her..

"Err?,I actually don't want to go there if weren't for my bestfriend SinB,she's there so I want to go there but the real reason why my parents want me to go there is that they want to finish studies their so that after I graduate I'll continue the family business.." All right there's a lot of theres😂..

"SinB?" I asked her,I'm really curios about that friend of hers she keeps talking about her since highschool....😕

"Oh her,she's actually my bestfriend co'z we both have the same fates....😐she's also the heir of their company..well anyways you don't wanna meet that girl she's as cold as ice,hard as a rock,and a savage queenB also my the amazing dancer....well here's a picture of hers..." Sowon showed me her phone and I saw SinB's picture...

" Sowon showed me her phone and I saw SinB's picture

"Oh she's pretty by the way.." Sowon widened her eyes at me....

"What?" I asked innocently..😮

"Don't ever call her pretty,she hates it😉" Whaa?...

"Oh,handsome rather?"😏

"Pff,pabo-yah....why handsome?" Aish!!

"You said she don't want to be called pretty😓" she just laughed...and guess what it lasted for 15 minutes...😑

"Let's just go to our classroom,I'm done with you already Sowon..." I just walked my way to our classroom...

I find my name at the lists....