The Kitty Kat Burglar

Queens... Nobody can eat pussy like he can 👅👅👅

The Kitty Kat Burglar

I just moved to the new city. I live in a beautiful home where it's just me and my puppy. I am a criminal attorney and I work for a high powered law firm. I am happily single. I surround myself with nothing but my job and my girlfriends in order to avoid the side effects of not having a real man around. I usually arrive home by 4pm if I choose to go straight home. This particular afternoon, I chose to come straight home.
It was a long day at the office and  my phone would not stop ringing. I had to get my paralegal to cancel me for the rest of the day, I need a minute.

I came home, kicked off those shoes, and threw my bag in the closet. I went to check my messages, nothing important, no calls from Mom. I turned on the TV, took a nap, and woke up.

When I woke up, it was about a quarter to 1am. So I just went on ahead and took a nice warm bubble bath, had a short meal. I'm in my king size bed, sound asleep. I did not hear anyone coming into my side door in my room. I live in a neighborhood where you can walk outside anytime of the night and no one will bother you, so I figured why should I lock my bedroom side door. I heard a silly rumor about a burglar breaking into lonely women's homes but does not take anything at all. I laughed about it and shook it off.

As I'm laying in my bed, I felt someone crawled up under my covers and I felt a hand touching my toes then my legs. He pulled my panties down and gave me the kind of passion that I haven't had in a long time. I hate to admit it but he was better than my ex husband. His tongue was long, thick and fast. I didn't know whether to call the police or just sit back and let my man get his taste on. There was no point in me fighting him, his tongue game was so good, I grabbed his head and demand that he keep going. I wanted his face inside of me for the rest of the night. As I grabbed his shirt, and his head, and I tighten my legs around his neck, I released every desire in my moan that I been wanting for a long long time.

He licked my juices and gave my pussy a wet kiss. He slid from under my sheets and left his phone number on the nightstand. I know my girlfriends will never believe me so, I'm not gonna tell them that I have been a victim of the legendary Kitty Kat Burglar........

Damn