Chapter 4

As soon as I open my eyes I see the bright light. Today's going to be great! I have been waiting for this for ages! A chance to be bf and gf with Bruno.

~Eddys POV~

I can't wait for today! I'm going to ask scarlet out, I hope she says yes! I hope it all goes well with Blu and Bruno, being official bf and gf! Will she say yes? Does she like me? I keep asking these questions to myself as I walk to school with Bruno and a new guy called Jai. I have no idea what he is saying, he is going on about Blu. He is not going to stop talking about her. I know it is exciting but I DONT CARE!

~Bruno's POV~

I hope today goes well for Eddy as he is going to ask Scarlet out. I reckon she will say yes. On my way to school I'm thinking Blu, Blu, Blu.... So on. I can not stop thinking about her!!!! I need to calm down for a minute! Anyway, here she comes! There is someone new she is with. I think I have seen her before , I think her name is Harriet. She is a new girl. Bye!

~Blu's POV~

I'm so excited to see Bruno. He puts a great smile on as we walk up to them. We say our hi's and goodbye's. Then Harriet and I walk to class together.

"Who's that other guy with them?" Harriet asked.

"Umm, I think his name is J-J-Jai! I don't know you will have to ask Bruno or Eddy." Answered Blu

Harriet seemed really interested in Jai. I think she likes him. I wonder if he does, because they would make a cute couple. Harriet is shy at the moment but she will get there!

If you like this please vote! I won't write more until I get 5 votes for this chapter!