prologue

═══ 🌸

═══ 🌸

Birds chirped happily as the sun's light embraced the peaceful Earth. Happily chattering were students from Heian-kyō Gakuen, a prestigious, private school of which was for non-humans — well, with the exception of the teachers.

The neighbourhood was emptied from youngsters one by one as the time ticked. The first day of school. It was nerve-wracking, yet, exciting. The school stood at the top of a staircase; standing proudly. It looked like a normal school, but the contents were much different.  Demons, ghosts, anything that came from Japanese mythology whose stories lingered around the country. Albeit, said creatures were reverted into a humane form with a more normal look.

You may be wondering by now; what is Heian-kyō Gakuen, aside from it having monstrous students?

Let me give you a brief explanation.

Heian-kyō Gakuen is a school located in Heian-kyō, Japan. Or, now known as Kyoto, Japan. It's public name is Kyoto Gakuen, as to not spill information about the past no one has lived to tell the truth. The academy teaches students normal high school subjects, but there is a catch.

Every Friday, classes are different. The day is when all classes of normal subjects are replaced with combat, magic, and more. These special classes corresponds to a student's current level of ability and combat. For example, if one student's specialty in combat is melee, they immediately get placed in the Melee Course, whereas melee combat is practiced and improved.  Both Melee and Ranged Course have topics such as magic; although having different meaning.

These practices are strictly only for Friday, as usually, visitors from other countries or schools come at around Monday up to Thursday. It was fortunate, both for the school and students, as they weren't natural in terms of looks and personality.

The school is divided into grade school, middle school and high school. Upon making it past high school, students will have a choice to rank up to a Grand Master Course; of which will grant them an evolved form of their current state and enhance their abilities even more.

So, without further ado,

Shall we enter the journey of our beloved students?

🌸 ═══

author

notes. This was an idea i had for a while. T'was why i wanted to do a high school AU, too. Thank you for reading!

to-do. Finish the character roles.
Have a chapter up with atleast a thousand words.

/

HEIAN-KYŌ ACADEMY

        ѕι∂ιυѕ       
signature

/