Chapter 264: Jiang Tianhua Paying A Visit

"Chen Xiaotian's meaning is his meaning?" A strong killing intent glinted in Jiang Tianhua eyes.

The Elders present in the main hall lowered their heads, trembling, being as quiet as possible.

"Doyen, Geng Ken and Chen Xiaotian's relationship has never been harmonious, but this time they're actually singing the same tune, there's something odd about this." After what seemed like a long time, Cui Ming came forward, whispering with caution.

A light flickered in Jiang Tianhua's eyes; this was exactly the point he couldn't figure out. Logically speaking, Geng Ken should have been overjoyed at Cui Ming's proposal, honored to be joining hands with the Blood Swallow Sect, however, not only did Geng Ken refuse, but he even aligned himself with Chen Xiaotian?

"Send people to investigate, what exactly is happening inside the Sky Magi Sect that could make Chen Xiaotian and Geng Ken put up a united front?" A while later, Jiang Tianhua ordered.

"Yes, Doyen." Cui Ming replied respectfully.

But ten days passed and Cui Ming's report came back clueless.

"Unable to find out." Jiang Tianhua's brows were locked tight together, this was even more unusual.

About Blood Swallow School's movements in trying to investigate about Chen Xiaotian and Geng Ken, Huang Xiaolong, of course was informed. He told Chen Xiaotian and Geng Ken not to bother with this matter, all they needed to do was continue watching Blood Swallow School and Nine Fiend Sect's actions.

Inside the Xumi Temple, Huang Xiaolong stood at the center of the Ten Buddha Formation, dazzling, bright light shining around him, akin to a holy flame. The netherworld spiritual energy, ancient Buddhism energy, and true dragon qi took shape in the form of an Archdemon, an Ancient Golden Buddha, and a Golden Primordial Divine Dragon, the three of them spinning around Huang Xiaolong's body.

Huang Xiaolong's momentum continued to soar as the three energies coursed through his meridians and Qi Sea, expanding, crashing against the Xiantian Seventh Order barrier.

Once, twice, thrice!

Soul-tearing pain pierced every nerve in Huang Xiaolong's body. The onslaught of pain from breaking the Xiantian Seventh Order barrier was a hundred times, a thousand times more compared to breaking to the Fifth or Sixth Order.

Gritting his teeth, Huang Xiaolong held on, pushing his battle qi to break the barrier. As such, it continued for a long time when, suddenly, a blinding light broke out from Huang Xiaolong's body. Huang Xiaolong's body trembled and the light became brighter as his momentum rose to a terrifying height, raising a tempest in the middle of the temple hall.

Unearthly cries, chants of mantras, and dragon roars came from the three formed mandates, the Archdemon, Ancient Golden Buddha, and Golden Primordial Dragon. This lasted for a long time before the sphere of light gradually reduced, slowly dissipated away, including the three mandate shadows.

Huang Xiaolong stopped triggering his battle qi, he looked up roaring towards the sky, akin to a primordial divine dragon.

He finally stepped into Xiantian Seventh Order! Breaking into Xiantian Seventh Order meant he was now a high-level Xiantian realm expert, in the vast expanse of the Martial Spirit World, he was considered as one of the upper elites. The number of Saint realm experts was too little, with the odds of only one success in a hundred thousand Xiantian warriors trying to break through the Saint realm barrier.

Huang Xiaolong felt the surging power contained in his battle qi, sensing the changes in every inch of his body, from his flesh, veins, meridians, and Qi Sea, he was ecstatic. Sure enough, breaking through to Xiantian Seventh Order, the benefits weren't limited to a mere increase in power.