Chapter 6

Chris & Olivia Outfit In The Memo
Unknown POV

"Boss they broke up"I  laughed. "Very interesting", he laughed. "Sooner or later they better be dead", he yelled. "Yes sir", I walked away.

Olivia POV
"Chris we ain't wearing that", I laughed. "What about this", Chris pulled out 2 black hoodies out of a shopping bag. One said Queen the other said King. "I love it", I jumped on his back. We both had on a black plain T-shirt, some blue denim jeans, and some black huaraches. I put my hair in a sleek ponytail and grabbed my MCM backpack. Chris has one also. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. "You ready babe", Chris asked. "Yep", I answered. "Good morning baby, hey Chris", my mom finally had a off day. "Hey ma", Chris laughed. "How,s Joyce" my mom asked. "She's fine", he replied. "Bye mom we have to go", I grabbed Chris's hand. I seen a Black Jaguar outside of my house.

"Let's ride", Chris smiled. "You got a whip" , I said.  "Duh, I bought it yesterday", he answered. "With drug money", I looked at him. "You better know", he scoffed and we pulled off.

                        ***
We was in Algebra 2 doing work. Daoudo was interrupting me. We was doing our work. "Can you hush", I yelled. "I see we got a new student. Stand up and introduce  yourself'', Mr. Parker  was back. ''Who me'', Daoudo  pointed at himself. ''Duh, black ass nigga'', Mr. Parker exclaimed. ''I'm Daoudo and I'm 17'', he said.  Tyga and Chris started to laugh. ''Christopher and Michael be quiet'', Mr. Parker yelled. ''bE QuiEt, spider man looking ass. Dancing beetle bug on a stick looking ass'', Tyga whispered. Me, Aug, Trey, Kayycee, Chris, and Keyana was laughing. Arriana didn't come. ''Be quiet'', Jasmine scolded.  ''Getcho bottleneck ass on somewhere'', Chris threw an eraser at her. ''Christopher and Michael get out'', Mr. Parker yelled. ''What we do'', Chris asked if he was innocent. ''You two light skinned Bruno Mars muthafuckas keep interrupting my class'', Mr. Parker said. ''This some bullshit'', Tyga and Chris left. "You ugly muthafuckas", Mr.Parker said. I was scrolling down Instagram and I saw a picture of India and Calvin.

BadBihhIndiaa: I was bad and bougie. How could you let Migo😍🤞🏾
#IC4L

"August you and India broke up", I asked. "Yep Calvin is her so so called "boyfriend" now", August laugher. "Olive go join your twin", Mr.Parker pointed towards the door. "What....And my name's is Olivia", I said. "I don't care what your name is get out my class", he yelled.

Chris POV

I saw Olivia exit the class. "You joining to", Tyga laughed. "Yep", she sat next to us. "I can't believe August and India broke up", Olivia said. "I can believe it", Tyga laughed. "My nigga gone be straight", I exclaimed. August and Jasmine walked out of the class. "Welcome to the club", Tyga laughed. "You Straight ghee", Tyga asked. "Damn right, ain't no female gon' make Yungin low but my best friend", August sat by Tyga. "Ughhh the hoe", Olivia rolled her eyes. "Hoe shut up", Jasmine sat across from us. "August your birthday tomorrow. Whatchu gone do", Olivia asked. "Me and Tierany going out to eat then we going to chill at her place", August answered. He don't know that the party is at her house. "Wazzam", Trey walked out. "Welcome", Jasmine waved. Janitor Jadarius was walking down the hallway. Jasmine tried to trip him. "Mane Getcho dickhead ass on somewhere", Jadarius pushed her. "Nigga Getcho broke ass on", Jasmine said. "You wanna talk about money, you know I get sick alot. You got your skirt above your knees cause you suck dick alot", Jadarius exclaimed. "Damn he said you suck dick alot", everybody was laughing. "Ha Ha Ha", Jasmine flipped her hair. "Y'all Crazy", Olivia wiped away her tears. The bell rang. "Let me get back to work", Jadarius walked off. "Make sure y'all finish your work", Mr.Parker informed. I looked down at his shoes. "Take the preacher's shoes", I laughed. Tyga, Liv,  Trey, and Aug caught on. "Get in here now", Mr.Parker yelled. We sat down at the desks. "Y'all have been very disruptive today", Mr.Parker sat down at his desk. "Look Mr.Parker we just had a bad morning", Jasmine tried to walk out. "If you won't bring your toothpick body ass in here and sit down", Mr.Parker said. She sat down. I would report y'all but I decided to make y'all look like some asses. "You so sweet, and how you gone do dat", Olivia laughed. "What we gon' do then", August asked. "I want all 6 of you to show off your talent at the pep rally", Mr.Parket laughed. "What makes you think we're going to look like an ass", Trey laughed. "I don't have a talent", Jasmine stand up. "Yes you do you swallow people kids", Trey busted out.  "Hey Now I didn't want know all that", Mr.Parker said. "Ok fine", Olivia answered. "Now Get Out", Mr.Parker yelled. "Yeen' had ta' dismiss us like that. Pina Colada head ass, Pinto bean head ass, Mike Epps when he was 20 looking ass", August said. "August you look like a sick junky that begg for change", Jasmine jumped in. "Hoe you look like Francine", August laughed. "And I said hey what a wonderful kind of day ", Tyga sung. We went to the gym. "Hey best friend", Tierany met us halfway. "Hey", August hugged her back. "Hey", Keyana and Kayycee said.

Olivia POV
"On God I gotta fart", I warned. "Get back them Junts deadly", Keyana waved the air. "Silent killer", Trey added. " Hi",  India walked up.  "Bestfrann you straight", Tierany asked August.  "Damn right,  neva' let a hoe get ta' me",  August shook his head. " Take your uglass back over there", Kayycee pointed. "I was just bringing back this back",  Calvin's shinier",  India threw a Tierany. " Don't throw nothing at us. We don't look like no dogs",  Tierany punched India. "Stop",  August grabbed her.  " Oh my god",  Kayycee sung. "What's the matter",  Calvin walked up. " Your bitch ass girlfriend starting shit",  I walked up. "Liv stay out of this",  Chris grabbed my arm.  " You didn't have to hit her",  Calvin yelled. "You yelling at the wrong one", August got in his face.  Kevin walked up. " What's the problem", Kevin asked. "Man take your uglass back over there", Trey said. " No. Who is you", Kevin laughed. "You got some pressure then release it",  Kevin pulled up his pants.  " Man y'all ain't gone do nothing. Take y'all wannabe thugs looking ass over there", Jadarius got between them. They left and went to the other side of the gym. "Why you do that", Keyana laughed. " Because I'm not finna clean up no blood. Like the lastbtime somebody got to fighting. It was blood everywhere ", He was sweeping the floor.  " Wassup skinny muthafucka", Daoudo laughed. "Mane getcho twerking gorilla looking ass on",  Jadarius laughed. " Mane whatever ",  Daoudo said. " Take us a picture",  I gave Tierany my phone. "Y'all sholl is matching",  Tierany took us a picture. " Why Arriana didn't come", I asked. "I don't know",  Tyga answered. Tierany passed me my phone.  " Shit wass gud",  Kobe and Travis walked up. "Travis don't you supposed to be in Calculus",  August exclaimed. " We got a sub, so I skipped", Travis laughed. "Lucy and Jasmine walked up. " Hey Trav",  Jasmine waved.  "Bye whore", Kayycee was on Trey lap. "Whatever",  Lucy and Jasmine walked off.  "It's lunch time",  Chris and Tyga ranned. "Big hungry ass kids we was walking to the cafeteria. " I'm hungry as hell",  Tyga laughed.  We sat down at our usual seat.  Jadarius had on some beats and he was eating a sandwich. "Chance pass me my lunch",  Keyana said.  " Jadarius you ugly",  Chance checked. "Look better than your girlfriend",  he nodded his head to his music. Mr. Parker walked passed us. " Hey",  Kayycee waved. "Remember about tomorrow", he reminded.  "Ok cucumber head ass", Trey said.  " Be quiet Queen Latifah ", Mr. Parker left. " That's why I told the preacher you stole his shoes",  Trey yelled. "Idiots", Daoudo mumbled.  " What you say Blackie", Jadarius took off his headphones.  "I said idiots", Daoudo stand up. "Aww now you your little black long neck ass wanna jump tuff",  Chris scolded.  " Man shut up",  He sat back down. "Where Arriana the toothpick at",  Jadarius asked. "She not here",  I answered.  "Damn I was gone flame ha ass",  Jadarius pouted " No you wasn't because I would've checked your uglass ", Tyga looked up.